Retrieve Back Lost iDevice Data - iTunes Backup Recovery
Mostly iTunes is also used to create backup of iPhone, iPod and iPad stuffs like contacts, messages and other data. Here we are dealing with the situation when you lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or lost your iDevices. You can get it back all from the iTunes backup.
Lost data from iDevice after a sync or system update? Here is the solution to get it back –
iTunes data recovery allows you to recover any videos, photos, contacts, SMS, memos, call records and calendars as long as you synced your device with iTunes before.
What software can do?
This software is designed for extracting almost all previous data from iTunes backup files.
Scan & Extract iTunes Backup of Your iDevice
- Run this software without opening iTunes or connecting your iDevice.
- Automatically find iTunes backup files and list it.
- Scan backup and extract the content instantly.
Preview & Check Backup Content
- In camera roll and photo stream, check photos and videos.
- In detail get the preview or contact, addresses etc.
- Read SMS content including iMessages, videos, photos etc.
- According to file category in original quantity, check preview and other files.
- With 1 simple click recover all files with zero quality loss.
- Recover lost files one at a time or in the batch.
How to recover iTunes Backup
Step 1: Choose and scan your iTunes backup
When you launch the software, you will get the list of all the devices that are synced with your Mac’s current copy of iTunes. Choose the device from list by clicking it and then click on start scan.
Step 2: Preview and Select
Get the Preview of recovered file and select the file which you want to recover.
Step 3: Recover file
just click Recover in the menu bar next to the Back button.