Simple and Easy way to Rescue Deleted Contacts from iPhone 7:
While using your new iPhone 7, it may happen that you have mistakenly deleted your contacts, or you have performed a factory reset, these are basically two important factors that are responsible for loss of contacts from your iPhone. Do not worry you can easily rescue deleted contacts with the help of iOS Device Recovery software and that too in an easy way.
Additional Features of this tool:
- This can easily recover lost or deleted data from your iPhone 7, and iPhone 4 S and higher.
- Capable of recovering lost images, videos from iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display.
- Restore deleted data after ROM Flashing, System Crash, Jailbreak, Factory settings or while upgrading the iOS version.
- Retrieve deleted messages, contacts, memo, call logs, notes, safari book marks, Whatsapp chat history, browsing history and many more.
Whenever the data that is lost like contacts, music files, photos, videos etc. can be recovered in two ways. First, from your iTunes or iCloud backup, that you have created while using your new iPhone; and Second, recovering the lost contacts from your iPhone 7 directly, if you are not having any backup of your lost data and this is possible with the help of professional iOS Data Recovery Tool. Using this tool, it scans the entire device and recovers the lost or deleted data from its Raw Format, with few simple clicks.
Main Causes of iPhone/iPad or iPod Data Loss
- Accidental Deletion of Data – Sometimes, we accidentally delete data by pressing the wrong button. While deleting unwanted files we click on “Delete All” button and thereby we lose our important data as well.
- Hardware or software Malfunction – This is another reason of data loss. The hardware or software malfunction can take place when you drop your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the ground, interruption while charging the device or replacing the battery casually.
- Virus/Malware Attack – Virus/Malware attack is one of the prime factors that can easily corrupt stored data on your iDevices. Hackers making more and more iOS-based virus and malware to gain remote access of other people iPhones, iPad and iPod. Even the best anti-virus programs are not able to detect them.
- Software corruption – your iDevice may suffer software corruption and an app might shut down unexpectedly while you are using it and as a result, you may encounter data loss. Sometimes, anti-virus or other security apps can cause software corruption of your iOS device.
- Other Reasons – Other reasons such as performing restore factory settings, improper jailbreak of iDevices, downgrade or upgrade of iOS, etc can lead to data loss.
Therefore, it is suggested that you must keep a backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod. But if you do not have any backup then you have to look for a way to recover those deleted/lost data. iOS Device Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac will allow you to recover your lost or deleted data directly from your iDevices.
Manual Methods to Rescue Deleted Contacts from iOS devices
As most of the iDevices users face a loss of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, audio, etc. Here find out the manual methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod or iPad. You can follow the below methods only when you have synced your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
Method 1 – Restore your device from iCloud backup
- Switch on your iDevice. Go to iOS Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen.
- Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network and follow the steps until you see Set Up Device screen.
- Click on Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iDevice because backup through iCloud is only possible through the Setup Assistant.
Method 2 – Restore your device from iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device. If iTunes tell you that there is an iOS update then get the latest update.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you are using Windows computer and if there is no File menu then you can press Alt key.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Click on Restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iDevice will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
- iOS9.3 Data Recovery- Recover lost iPhone Data After OS 9.3 Update
- iPhone SE Data Recovery –Recover Lost/Deleted iPhone SE Data
- How to Restore your missing Address Book from iPhone?
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Recovery Tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks. It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc.
The software is available separately for both Windows and Mac and comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can easily operate it. It also allows you to preview the files of recovered data within the application before final recovery. So, what are you waiting for just download and install this powerful iDevice Data recovery software for free and restore back all data what you have lost.
Steps to Recover Deleted Contacts from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
When you lose your important data, then it is really difficult to get any idea what to do. However nowadays there are lots of ways by which users can save their data from lost. Here you are listed with some of the best tips that can help you to prevent your crucial data:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time. You should do it before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way. Otherwise you may lose data of that iOS device.
- Remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place while you are in crowds.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.