Retrieve WeChat History from iPhone Directly
In order to recover deleted WeChat chat history from any kind of iOS Device you should choose an effective recovery way, because a small mistake during the recovery process may make the entire data inaccessible permanently.
So it is suggested to opt iPhone WeChat Data Recovery tool. This software is able to deal with all types of data inaccessibility issues and provide the perfect way to restore all data from iPhone.
- Retrieve Wechat Media Files
- Restore WeChat chat history
- Get back all of the inaccessible Data like contacts, messages and more.
Nowadays WeChat has become very popular similar to many other apps like WhatsApp and other social media chat. This messaging app has replaced text messages as main instant messaging for daily communication.
But this can only save messages and history on phone. When you change the phone then it’s obvious that you will lose all your data like text messages, pictures, and voice messages along with other attachments. But what to do when there is a loss of WeChat data by mistake?
However when the WeChat history is deleted mistakenly then it is not deleted permanently but it is marked as deletion tag. The deleted data can be recovered if you have made a backup of it before accidentally deletion as there are options to restore those with iCloud backup.
But in this process many people have noticed that all the data have to erase first before restoring and it will definitely erase something out of your phone. Therefore to recover the WeChat history, it will be better that you use some third party tool to rescue the chat history from iPhone.
Reasons that Result in Data Loss for iPhone, iPad or iPod
As more and more data saved on our iOS device, the problem of data loss is also around us. No one can 100% guarantee that their data saved in the phone are in safe condition. Bad thing can come anytime and to anybody. Valuable data loss can bring huge hurt to our life and business. Below find out some reasons that result in data loss it will help you to avoid such loss to some extent.
- Mishandling of iDevices – If your iDevices accidentally gets drops onto the ground from your hands or into water then it can result in complete data loss from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Wrong Operation – Most of the times photos, videos, contacts, messages get deleted by mistake or accidentally. Accidental deletion can take place by you or by your friends or family members. Also before deleting anything please check twice before you tap on Delete
- Loss/Damage of iOS Device – You may lose your important data if your iOS device gets damaged, lost, stolen or get broken. To avoid such data loss, you must protect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- iOS upgrade/downgrade, jailbreaking failure or factory settings restore – Other reasons like upgrading/downgrading iDevice, if jailbreaking gets failed, restoring device by using factory reset setting all these lead to data loss.
How to Backup your iDevices using iCloud or iTunes
If you have a backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data. Below find out how to create a backup of your iDevice by using iCloud or iTunes:
1 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup in iOS 8 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup in iOS 7 or earlier
- Click on Backup Now. Make sure that the backup process completed by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and then choose your iDevice. The backup you have created just now will appear with the time and file size.
- While performing this process, make sure your device connect with Wi-Fi network until the process complete and iCloud backup is turn on.
If your iCloud backup is switch on then iCloud will automatically backup your device every day. But only if:
- Your device connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Device’s screen is lock
- Your device is connected to a power source
- You have enough space available in your iCloud for the backup
2 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Connect your iDevice to computer and open iTunes
- Now transfer the data that you have downloaded from iTunes or App store. To transfer files just click on File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. If you are using Windows computer and File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Now click on Backup Now. If you are using Windows computer then click File > Devices > Back up. If File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Once the backup process completes, you can now see the backup completed successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. There you can see the name of your device along with date and time that iTunes have created a backup.
So, these are the two methods through which you can make a backup of your iOS Device that will help you to restore your photos, videos, notes, messages, contacts, audio and other files if you delete/lose data or your iDevices get lost/stolen.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Data Recovery Tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks.
It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. This software is easy to use and can work for any iOS devices. It supports latest operating system iOS 10.3 and helps to get back your data without any loss.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Here are some of the essential tips that you need to follow to avoid iOS data loss in future. These tips are really helpful to prevent any type of data loss in future.
- Make a backup of all your data with iTunes or iCloud from your phone
- Always keep your device in safe place as your device can get snif and you may lose all your important data as well as phone.
- Before updating your device to its latest version, remember to keep a backup
- Setting password on your device is safe but you should write the password on some place so that you don’t have to face forgot password option.