Tricks to Get back iPhone Notes from iPhone after iOS 9 Jailbreaking
Now you can easily get back your inaccessible iPhone notes, if you want instant recovery then go for a professional iPhone Note Recovery tool. With the help of this app you can easily retrieve any type of iPhone data without need of backup.
- Restore inaccessible photos/pictures from iOS Device.
- Get back contacts that get inaccessible after jailbreaking.
- Restore Messages and other files.
Hi, I have lost my iPhone notes from my device as those notes are very much important for me. Everything was OK but what happened I don’t know and I have lost all my iPhone notes after iOS 9 jailbreaking. Can anybody tell me how to get it back?
Well it is known to everyone that whenever iOS upgrade or jailbreak is done then it may lead to data loss from iPhone. you should be careful of such things as jail-breaking your device and installing tweaks from unworthy source generally leads to unauthorized access to all your confidential information along with loss of data.
However when iPhone notes are lost then all have eagerness to restore it from iPhone after jailbreak. Well if you have backed up the data before hand then then it can be backup with iTunes or iCloud. But when no backup is available then how to recover those iPhone notes from phone? Here in this article, you will get to know about how to recover iPhone notes from iPhone after iOS 9 jailbreak.
Main Causes of iPhone/iPad or iPod Data Loss
- Mistakenly deletion– Many times the data is deleted due to our own mistake. Accidentally deletion is one of the main cause of losing data.
- Software corruption– Many times your device gets damaged or corrupt and you don’t know why. But this may lead to data loss.
- Malware attack– This is one of the common reasons which is must to come. Virus attack can put your stored data at risk and also your data can get lost.
- Other reasons– Other reasons such as performing restore factory settings, improper jailbreak of iDevices, downgrade or upgrade of iOS, etc can lead to data loss.
Therefore, it is suggested that you must keep a backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod. But if you do not have any backup then you have to look for a way to recover those deleted/lost data. iOS Device Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac will allow you to recover your lost or deleted data directly from your iDevices.
Manual Methods to Restore iOS Device Data
As most of the iDevices users face a loss of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, audio, etc. Here find out the manual methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod or iPad. You can follow the below methods only when you have synced your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
Method 1 – Restore your device from iCloud backup
- Switch on your iDevice. Go to iOS Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen.
- Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network and follow the steps until you see Set Up Device screen.
- Click on Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iDevice because backup through iCloud is only possible through the Setup Assistant.
Method 2 – Restore your device from iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device. If iTunes tell you that there is an iOS update then get the latest update.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you are using Windows computer and if there is no File menu then you can press Alt key.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Click on Restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iDevice will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Recovery Tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover call logs, memos, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents etc. It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. So, what are you waiting for just download and install this powerful iDevice Data recovery software for free and restore back all data what you have lost.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- Before you delete all your files, just make sure you are deleting that file only which you want and not the other one.
- Many users go for jailbreak and it is recommended to every user who jailbreak their iOS devices to do it properly. Otherwise all the data can be lost from the device
- Always recommended to install any app on your devices because error like White Apple logo of death can occur anytime
- Regularly backup your data with iTunes or iCloud so that whenever any data loss situation occur then you can get back those.