Data Lost on iPhone iPad after upgrading to iOS 10 Beta/iOS 9.3
Though made the full preparation for coming to iOS 9.3/10, still you may face data loss issue while upgrading your device. In order to get out from this troublesome situation try iOS Data Recovery Tool. This superior program supports recovery of lost /deleted/formatted iPhone/iPad/iPod data.
- It provide three way recovery of lost data after iOS 9.3/10 update.
- Scan your iOS devices to recover lost or deleted data.
- Extract and preview the content in iCloud/iTunes backup files.
- Selectively restore the data from iCloud/iTunes backup
- Supports every models of iOS device.
The new iOS 10/9.3 upgrade came with a lot of cool features. This is the main reason why people are willing to try out the new iOS update. There are many iOS user who have tried this new update but end up losing their precious data.
Data loss is the common issue found while updating your device. After updating the device to latest version it may cause erasing your data like contacts, photos, videos, text messages and other iOS data. If you have lost your data while upgrading then you can recover iPhone/iPad data after iOS 10/9 update with the iTunes backup. After restoring the backup you might get the iPhone data after iOS 9.3 update. So, no matter what happen and what is the reason behind the lost data after update iPhone to iOS 9 you can still recover them.
Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone iPad after iOS 9.3, iOS 10 upgrade in 3 Ways
To restore lost iPhone data after updating to iOS 10/9.3.3 you got three different ways – “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File”, “Recover iPhone lost data from iCloud”, and “Directly Scan and Restore Data from iPhone with iOS 9”.
This article is mainly on how to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod after iOS 10 upgrade. With the help of given guide can get lost files back from iPhone iOS 9.
You may also like to read:
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone 6
- Complete solution to fix 1671 error in iTunes on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS on Windows/Mac?
- How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 7/7 Plus without or from backup
Part 1: Recover iPhone/iPad data via iCloud when upgrading to iOS 10/9.3
If you have backed up your data on iCloud before upgrading your device then with the help of this guide you can easily restore the backup and recover lost data.
To restore you’re lost or deleted data back in your device from an iCloud Backup, just follow the given simple steps.
Step 1: When you switch on your device you will find a “Hello Screen.” If you don’t find a setup screen, then you need to delete all its contents. Now follow the onscreen setup step till you get to Apps & Data Screen and click on “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
Step 2: If you are need to sign-in unto your Apple ID. Select a backup and stay connect to Wi-Fi network till the process gets over.
- It is easy to use and restore all the data from the backup
- You don’t need to connect your device with PC.
- You cannot selectively recover the lost data. You have to restore the entire backup file though you have lost only few files.
Part 2: Recover iPhone/iPad data via iTunes when upgrading to iOS 10
If you have created the backup in iTunes, then you need to restore the data from iTunes backup.
To restore iTunes backup simply follow the given steps.
Step 1: Start launching iTunes on your computer which you used to create the backup and connect your device. Choose the when it appears on the screen and choose “Restore Backup”
Step 2: Now choose the relevant backup and hit on “Restore.” Ensure that your device is connected throughout the whole process.
- The data is easily recoverable as long it is in the backup.
- It is very easy to use and you need to connect the device to PC computer and launch iTunes
- It doesn’t let selective recovery
Part 3: Recover iPhone/iPad data lost when upgrading to iOS 10 beta
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is important to note that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way. Or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death. So it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is important to write down the password and keep it in a safe place.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.