Is your iPhone stuck at Apple Logo while startup and you can’t power it on?
Are you unable to access your device?
Worried that your data will be lost and how to recover them?
Looking for some solutions to fix the issue?
If ‘Yes’ then stay here to know how to solve iPhone Stuck at Apple logo and how to recover data from it? Here we will focus on several troubleshooting tips which will help you on solving the problem. But before that, let us look what actually iPhone stuck at Apple Logo means?
What is iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo?
Well iPhone stuck at Apple Logo which also means White Apple screen of death is one of the frequent problems that many iPhone users come across. In fact those users who try to upgrade their device to any latest version or want to jailbreak their device, they face such issues generally.
When such problem is faced then your iPhone is not an iPhone but it becomes a toy which is of no use. It means you will not be able to send any text messages, neither you can make or receive calls nor you can use your iPhone camera to click pictures. So all in whole your iPhone becomes a playing toy.
I’ve tried to restore my phone early but it showed some kind of error. What I wanted to do was just recover the pictures I have on that phone. It is stuck on the apple logo and I was wondering if there is any kind of method or services that would recover what I have on my iPhone. I don’t care if the phone is a goner just want to know if there’s a possibility or any services that would help me recover the photos I have on my iPhone.. I just need to get past that apple logo
From: Apple Discussions
Reasons behind iPhone get stuck at Apple logo screen
Generally when something goes wrong with your iPhone then only you come across such problem. It means iPhone stuck at Apple Logo is due to iOS problem. In fact there are other reasons also which are:
- Some problem occurs while software updates which is a common reason
- After jailbreak, your iPhone stuck at Apple logo
- Your iPhone was running on iOS beta version that is not able to function properly
- After restoring iPhone from iTunes or iCloud
- You phone have a hardware problem which is a rare case
Well all these are some of the causes which can really stuck you on the same logo and you cannot do anything except searching for the solutions. If you really want to use your iPhone then you have figure out the best option to get out of it.
Possible ways to solve iPhone stuck at Apple Logo
Well, here you will get some of the best ways via which you can easily fix iPhone stuck at Apple Logo. Follow these steps properly and get away of such issue easily.
Force restart your iPhone
The problem you are facing can be easily solved by following the simple steps. By doing force restart your device, this issue can be resolved. Follow the steps below:
- Press Home and Power button together
- After that when your iPhone screens becomes black then release them
- Again press the Power button until you see the Apple logo
- At last your iPhone will restart. If your device works as it was before means the problem is resolved.
- If you have iPhone 7 or later models then you should restart your device by holding the Volume down and Power button together
- If you have old models than iPhone 7 then you should force reboot it by pressing the Home button and Power button at same time.
Use recovery mode
When the first option does not work then you can get rid of such problem by putting your device into Recovery mode. It simply allows connecting your iPhone with iTunes to restore your device to factory settings with iOS latest version.
However many times the recovery mode does not work to solve iPhone stuck at Apple logo. When it happens then you should move to DFU mode.
Use DFU mode to fix the problem
Selecting DFU mode means you problem will be resolved easily. This is a strong solution which is far better than previous one for restoring your iPhone. This process may delete all your data so it is recommended to do this process after you have backed up all data. This process will completely erase every data from your iPhone. Follow the steps below:
- First connect your iPhone on computer and then access iTunes
- Now press Home and Sleep/Wake button at same time for few seconds
- After few seconds leave the Sleep/Wake button but continue pressing the Home button.
- Now if your iPhone screen remains black and nothing is shown then it means your device has entered into the DFU mode. If Apple logo appears then you have to try again to enter DFU mode
- At last a pop-up window will point you to restore your device.
Now all these are some of the best ways to get rid of iPhone stuck at Apple Logo but what to do when you lose your essential data after using DFU mode? You don’t have backup of all those data and you want them back, so how to get back those?
Best way to fix iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo
Whenever you experience such problem on your iPhone, simply don’t irritate and don’t get panic of the situation. Use iOS System Recovery which is one of the beneficial software that can help you to get away of iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo. This is completely safe to use and not only it fixes stuck on Apple logo but also resolves iPhone stuck in recovery mode, black screen, several iTunes error like iTunes error 53, iTunes error 3014, iTunes error 9, iTunes error 4013/4014 etc.
And there is no data loss while using this powerful program. It is safe and reliable and is compatible with all iPhone models and iOS versions. So it is strongly recommended to Download iOS System Recovery and fix any type of iPhone errors which comes while updating/upgrading your device.
Recover iPhone data when Stuck at Apple Logo
When you lose your essential data from your iPhone then you should use iOS Data Recovery software. This is the best tool which restores every data from your iPhone without any backup. Even your phone is stuck at Apple logo; you can get back all your lost data without any original data loss. So Free Download iOS Data Recovery software and rescue all your iPhone data easily.
Steps to Recover iOS Data effectively
Tips to evade iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo
Although you have come to know how to fix iPhone stuck at Apple Logo via various methods and also by using iOS System Recovery, but there are some tips which you should pay attention to stay away from such problem. Some of them include:
- The very first and important step is to take care of your iPhone or iPad properly
- Switch off your device once in a month. This is strongly recommended because your device runs continuously without any break. It does many works for you and so you should take care of it and shutting down your device once in 30 days will help you from such problem to come.
- Always keep your device up to date with latest version
- Many times your phone fells down and can impact a lot. But if you have protective case then it can protect your device and chance will be less of losing your data or any other problem
- Using the device for long time can put in trouble like hardware or battery problem and this can lead to stuck on Apple logo.
So, all these are some of the best ways to deal with iPhone stuck at Apple Logo. You may come across such issue any time so it is recommended to keep a backup of all your data as you don’t know when you may experience data loss situations. If getting any kind of iPhone error then don’t forget to use iOS System Recovery as it can solve the problem very easily.