Get Back Lost/Deleted iMessages From iPhone
Texting iMessage is pretty easy via iOS9 iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. However, it’s quiet common incident when you lose up your important iMessage either due to accidental deletion or because of any other reason. Still you don’t need to worry for it because there is a solution to recover back your deleted iMessage and that is possible with iMessage data recovery tool. It is the most opted and reliable recovery tool for the recovery of any of your iDevice data such as Photos, Contacts, Videos, Music, Call History, Notes, Messages, Calendar, iMessages, Recover Reminders, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmarks.
- Supports recovery of almost all models of Apple devices, like popular iPhone 6 series, iPhone 5 series, iPod, iPad, Touch even latest iPhone SE.
- All Files Supported: Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, iMessages, Music, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Voice Memos, Recover Reminders, Safari Bookmarks.
- Supports iMessages recovery from iOS device data with/without backup files.
Deleted or inaccessible iMessage is one of the biggest data loss issue faced by lots of iPhone user. This data loss situation generally happens due to the accidental deletion, updating and many other problems. When data of iMessage gets inaccessible then user can’t access their conversations and other related data, and here question arises by user’s side that “is is possible to recover iMessage?” and the answer is very simple YES one can easily restore iMessage.
Before reading about the iMessage recovery methods lets know some facts about iMessage, these facts may help you to apply the given methods without any problem. Many iPhone users are inquiring for aid to restore iMessage from iphone after they deleted them accidently. This message service is one of the greatest service among the other messaging service designed by Apple. This messaging service permits users to send texts, photos, videos, contact information, and group messages among iOS users. It is available on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or later on or on a Mac running OS X Mountain Lion or later on.
This messaging service has unique advantages than other common text messaging services like SMS or MMS.
- The color of bubble appeared due to iMessage is blue which is different from green bubble of SMS.
- User can send an iMessage to a single person or to many friends at once. When someone replies, everybody sees it.
- You can respons any message very quickly because iMessage tells you if a message is read or received.
- It is a free service over Wi-Fi for iOS or Mac users.
Because of its great features it becoming more and more popular among iDevice customers. When user removed/deleted some or all the iMessages from their iPhone, then user can search help from iPhone iMessages Recovery.
There are many reasons that may affect iMessage some of them given bellow:
- Accidentally deleted or lost iMessage
- iOS upgrade
- Sync failure
- Improper operations
The above given situation may makes the iPhone iMessages inaccessible and if such situation occurs then apply the recovery Software to restore your contents.
How to restore iMessage on iPhone?
To retrieve the content of imessage on iPhone you have to apply a professional iMessage data recovery tool On Windows /Mac. Through this recovery software one can easily restore all the related data without any problem. This tool specializes in recovering lost or deleted iMessages from iPhone, iPad, iPod. It also makes you able to recover data directly from your iDevice and don’t need iTunes backup to recover your lost data. So that if you don’t have iTunes backup or itunes backup gets corrupt due to whatever reason then apply this recovery solution and get back your iMessage data without any extra knowledge.
It means you can easily restore data without typing any command or any professional knowledge, through its simple user interface one can easily operate it and restore any types of iPhone data easily. It is very efficient and highly recommended tool for iPhone recovery.
Below are the mentioned steps on how to recover lost or deleted data from iOS Device.
Part 1: Recover iMessages directly from iOS Device.
Step 1 – Firstly you need to attach the computer with the digital cable then execute the iOS Device iMessages on Windows/Mac and you will find an interface window as shown below.
Step 2 – Here are the steps you need to follow to get into the DFU mode before scanning the device to recover your lost camera roll.
- Firstly hold the device and click on the “Start” button on the software interface.
- Then you need to hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Home’ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 and then hold two buttons immediately after step 1.
- After10 seconds you need to release the ‘Power’ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home’ button. After 10 seconds, it will inform you to have to successfully enter into the DFU mode and you can release the ‘Home’ button now.
- Once this above process gets finished then the software will begin to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – After scanning gets finished this tool displays your camera hall in categories wise where you can see all your lost data one by one.
For recovering back the selected files mark them and press ‘Recover’ button to restore it. But in case of complete recovery then just mark all of them and click ‘Recover’ to save them on the computer in just one click.
Part 2: Recover previous iMessages from iTunes Backup
In this recovery mode you can effortlessly restore your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. Through this method, you can find your previous data that you failed to recover directly from the device.
Step 1 –To recover data from iTunes backup files you need to execute the program and select the “Recover from iTunes Backup File” mode.
In this step you can easily see many iTunes backup file of previous sync iDevices with iTunes from which you can select the backup that you want. You need to click on ‘Start Scan’ to begin iTunes backup extraction process.
Step 2 – After the scanning process gets finished then that gets backed up by the iTunes gets appeared in the categories which you can preview one by one before recovery.
After all these you can mark and recover the selective data that you want or you can mark all by pressing “Recover” button at the bottom.