Prominent solution to get back your lost play list
A user can loose his/her data for number of reasons as mentioned above such as damage from water, device broken or stolen. In order to get back your lost/deleted/formatted data you can make use of iPhone recovery tool that can aid you to retrieve your lost data easily.
- Retrieve lost media files like photos, videos, music, audios, etc.
- Restore messages, contacts, memo, call logs, notes, etc.
- Rescue saferi bookmarks, browsing history, whatsapp chat history and so on.
It is already known that iPhone is one of the most useful smartphone at present and users just loves its features. It has advanced technology which has made users much convenience after using it. People stores their important data and files in their iPhone but no one knows when problem may arise and users has to face lots of problem. Problem arise due to various reasons and the common situation comes is data loss.
The data loss situation appears because of several reasons such as accidentally deletion, water damage, failed jailbreak, system up-gradation etc. For some users data loss situation is a big problem and they don’t know how to deal with as they have important data and some of them think of the music data loss.
Users store their favorite songs on their device but unfortunately they lose all the music files which is hard to find. Therefore to restore those deleted songs is a big priority. Users just search for any solution if they get to restore the lost music as they might not get the song again which were saved in the device and it sometimes happen that some songs are not even available on internet.
However recover of those deleted music files is possible even when there is no backup of those lost files. In this article, you will know about how to recover the lost music files from iPhone.
Main Causes of iPhone/iPad or iPod Data Loss
There are many causes of data loss so it is important to take a look at some of the reasons. Mentioned below are:
- Mistakenly deletion– Many times the data is deleted due to our own mistake. Accidentally deletion is one of the main cause of losing data.
- Software corruption– Many times your device gets damaged or corrupt and you don’t know why. But this may lead to data loss.
- Malware attack– This is one of the common reasons which is must to come. Virus attack can put your stored data at risk and also your data can get lost.
- Other reasons– Other reasons such as performing restore factory settings, improper jailbreak of iDevices, downgrade or upgrade of iOS, etc can lead to data loss.
How to Backup your iDevices using iCloud or iTunes
If you have a backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data. Below find out how to create a backup of your iDevice by using iCloud or iTunes:
1 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup in iOS 8 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup in iOS 7 or earlier
- Click on Backup Now. Make sure that the backup process completed by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and then choose your iDevice. The backup you have created just now will appear with the time and file size.
- While performing this process, make sure your device is connected with Wi-Fi network until the process complete and iCloud backup is turned on.
If your iCloud backup is switch on then iCloud will automatically backup your device every day. But only if:
- Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Your device’s screen is locked
- Your device is connected to a power source
- You have enough space available in your iCloud for the backup
2 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Connect your iDevice to computer and open iTunes
- Now transfer the data that you have downloaded from iTunes or App store. To transfer files just click on File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. If you are using Windows computer and File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Now click on Backup Now. If you are using Windows computer then click File > Devices > Back up. If File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Once the backup process completes, you can now see the backup completed successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. There you can see the name of your device along with date and time that iTunes have created a backup.
So, these are the two methods through which you can make a backup of your iOS Device that will help you to restore your photos, videos, notes, messages, contacts, audio and other files if you delete/lose data or your iDevices get lost/stolen.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Recovery Tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks.
It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. The software is available separately for both Windows and Mac and comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can easily operate it.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Well, data loss happens anytime without any notice, so this is very important for you to keep a backup of all your data in safe place. This backup can really work when you face data loss situation. However third party tools can help to restore your data from device.