Get Back Deleted/Lost iPad Photos On Windows/Mac
If you are an iPad user, then there is a definite chance of losing files at any time. This can be happened accidentally or due to any other reason. But, now the matter is that how can you get back those lost photos? Is there any solution for you? Yes, the answer is below.But, if you have never synced your iPad with iTunes or you don’t have any backup, then what will you do? Don’t worry, the final solution is here. In case, if you don’t have any backup, then you have to use the iPad Data Recovery software for Windows/Mac. The software can recover pictures, call histories, video, contacts, voicemail, calendar entries, MMS, SMS and text messages, notes, app files, saved games, and data that might get inaccessible.
Other highlighted features of this software:
- Recovers lost data in just 3 steps- connect>scan>recover
- Directly recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod, export all data to computer.
- Recover inaccessible data from iPad iPhone, iPod Touch and any of your iOS device.
If you have lost your photos from iPad, then you can recover those files by using two easy methods. The first one is that if you have synced your iPad with iTunes, then definitely there will be a backup file of your data on your computer. You can
easily restore them from that backup and restore files on your iPad. Just login to your iTunes account and right click on your iPad under the device management section and choose the “Restore from Backup” option. That’s all and you can get back all of your data.
But even if you don’t have any backup then also you cab retrieve your lost data and that is possible with the iPad Data Recovery tool as it is the best recommended to get back any of your lost /deleted iPad data. It will scan your iPad memory and identify the lost photos. After finishing the scan process, it will display a list of lost files. Then select the files and click on “Recover” option which you need. It will restore the selected files in a particular area on your computer so that you can reuse those files easily.
How to recover data from iOS device:
Step 2: Enter into DFU mode to scan your device:
- Hold your device and click on the start button.
- Then hold the Power and Home button on your device for 10 seconds and the software will count for you just hold the buttons after the step 1.
- After passing 10 seconds release the button but continue holding the Home button after 10 seconds you will be informed that you hva entered into the DFU mode then you can release the Home button.
- Once the above process is completed the software will start scanning your device.
Step 3: Preview and perform the selective data:
Once the scanning process is completed all the data will be displayed in the categories like camera roll, photos stream, photos library, call history, contacts, message attachments, calendar, messages, reminders, voice memos, notes and safari bookmark. You can easily preview the full contents of the lost data.
If you want to recover all the files in one then just mark all the data then click on “Recover” to save the data on your PC in one click. If you want to retrieve selective data you can refine the scan the result by sliding the button in red area s shown above. Just mark them and press Recover button to get the data back.