Here is The Three Easy Ways To Recover Lost/Deleted/Missing/Erased Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus
Did you encounter any sort of data loss on your iPhone 7/7 Plus? Want to retrieve deleted photos, contact, messages from iPhone 7/7 Plus without backup? Have you lost your iPhone note and want to recover deleted or lost notes on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus?
If your are looking for a solution to recover deleted data from iPhone 7/7 Plus, then use iPhone 7/7 Plus data recovery tool which is capable of recovering the lost or deleted data from your iOS device even without backup.
With the help of this iPhone Data Recovery software, one can easily:
- Restore lost or deleted data from iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with or without backup.
- Retrieve files such as pictures, videos, contacts, messages, notes, audio, call logs, whatsapp and more.
- Also recover data from iPhone X/8/8 Plus/6/5/4 and so on.
- Preview and selectively recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
Free Download iPhone 7/7 Plus Data Recovery Tool
iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is welcomed in the iOS world. With new amazing features and designs like the bezel-less metal body and reconstructed antennas, released on Sept. 2016. With a new bang apple launched its all new iPhone 7/7 Plus and in a short span of time users started replacing their old iPhone with this new release.
But, as it is too fascinating, many users has also started complaining about data loss on their iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Data loss is a very common situation with any iDevice. The worst part is that no matter how hard you try to protect your data someday or other you end up losing them.
But how data get lost or deleted on iPhone. Well just find the answer below.
Additional Reading: iPhone X Data Recovery: Recover Deleted/Lost Data From iPhone X
Reasons For The Loss or Deletion of Files From iPhone 7/7 Plus
There are many reasons that can cause data loss on iPhone device.
Some of them are mentioned below:
- Accidental Deletion: This is the very common causes for the deletion or loss of files. Many people accidentally delete important data while deletion unwanted files on their iOS device.
- Performing Reset: Some users do reset of their iPhone by erasing all content and settings and hence they lose all data stored on their iPhone.
- Forgot iPhone Lockscreen Passcode: Sometimes, it happens with many users. We set screen lock and later we forget them. This could result in complete loss of data from the device after providing wrong passcode for 10 times.
- iPhone Falling in Water: Due carelessness, sometimes your iOS device fall into toilet or swimming pool and hence your device get water damaged. If your iPhone gets damaged then you may lose data stored within it.
- Changing iPhone Battery: If you are changing your device battery then make a note that your iPhone will prompt you to go into factory reset mode and hence your data may get completely wiped.
- Jailbreaking iPhone: If you have not backed up data before jailbreaking your device, then a failed jailbreaking may lead to data loss on your iPhone.
So those were some of the common data loss scenario through users lose their important and valuable data on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
But you do not need to get worried about it at all!
As you can easily get back your lost or deleted data with the help of appropriate solutions.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus
Below, find out the solutions that will help you to recover lost or deleted data on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Solutions To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Solution 1: Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Solution 2: Recover Deleted Notes From iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Solution 3: Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Let me tell you that the deleted photos on iPhone device go to “Recently Deleted” folder.
So first check your recently deleted folder. Here how to do it:
- Open Photos app and then tap on Albums tab.
- Open the Recently Deleted folder.
- Now select the photos that you want to restore and then tap on “Recover” button at bottom right-corner of the screen.
Solution 2: Recover Deleted Notes From iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
If you have the habit of keeping the backup in iCloud, then accidentally deleted notes on iPhone can easily be recoverable within 30 days.
Here how to recover notes on iPhone:
- Open Notes app and then open “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Click on Edit button located at upper right corner of the screen.
- Now select the “notes” that you want to restore and then tap on “Move To” button at the lower left-corner of the screen.
- Select the folder to which you want to move your note(s).
Well the above solutions help you to recover photos and notes and it is only recoverable if your files are still available in “Recently Deleted” folder.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Fix iTunes Error 50 on iPhone 7/7Plus/SE/6/6S Plus/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4/4S
- Fix iPhone 7/ 7 Plus Overheating and Battery Draining Problem with Simple Guide!
- Ways You Can Apply To Delete Data Permanently From iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone Photos Disappeared From Camera Roll? Here’s What You Need To Do!
But what if you do not have files in the recently deleted folder? And what about contacts, messages, music, calendar, whatsapp, call history and other data, how to recover these deleted data?
Well, just check out below solutions!
Solution 3: Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus
You can recover iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus lost or deleted data such as videos, SMS messages, photos, iMessages, contacts, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendar, camera roll, reminders, call history, messages attachments, WhatsApp chats by using iPhone Data Recovery which is a suitable and appropriate iPhone 7/7 Plus Data Recovery software.
Whether you have iCloud or iTunes Backup or not, this data recovery for iPhone 7 can easily recover deleted data with ease.
Beside iPhone 7 and 7 Plus it also support iPhone X/8/8 Plus/6S Plus/6S/6/SE/5/5S/4/4S, etc, iPad & iPod touch devices. The software is avialble for both Windows and Mac platforms and can help you to recover lost/deleted data from iPhone 7/7plus on Windows & Mac.
Below find out step by step guide on how to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone 7 and 7 Plus with/without backup.
- Part 1: Steps To Recover Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus Without Backup
- Part 2: Steps To Recover Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus With iTunes Backup
- Part 3: Steps To Recover Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus With iCloud Backup
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on "Recover" from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you're supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don't launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the "Start Scan" button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option "Photo & Video". Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the "Recover" button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer.
Tips: As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device". If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click "Recover to Device".
Step 1: Select Recovery Mode
At first, launch iOS Data Recovery, connect your iOS device to computer and then click on "Recover" from the available option.
Then select "Recover iOS Data".
After this, you will see the options for data recovery. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File". And then, the iTunes backup recovery tool will detect all iTunes backup files on your computer and display them in the specific window. You can then confirm which one you need according to the date it has been created.
Step 2: Scan Data from iTunes Backup File
Next you have to choose the iTunes backup file that contains the data you want to retrieve and then click "Start Scan". This will take a few minutes to extract all data from the iTunes backup file.
Step 3: Preview and Recover Data from iTunes Backup
You will see that after just a few seconds, all the data in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories. With this, you can then easily preview them one by one before recovery. After this, you can mark and recover those data you want by pressing the "Recover" button at the bottom. Now notes, contacts and messages can directly be recovered to your iOS device when you keep your iOS device connected with your computer through a USB cable during the recovery process.
Tips: How to Recover Data if iTunes backup file is located somewhere else
If your iTunes backup file comes from somewhere such as from another computer with a USB drive, then in such case how you can recover content from it?
Here is the way. When you are at step 1, click "Select" under the list of iTunes backup files and you can easily browse the iTunes backup files on your computer no matter where you place it.
After this in the pop-up window, preview and choose your iTunes backup file and then click "Start Scan" and thereafter continue with step 2.
Important: We all know that when you sync your iPhone with iTunes, the files on your device is automatically generated by iTunes with .sqlitedb file extension and they cannot be directly exported to your computer neither you can read on your system. Everytime you recover data with iTunes your previews are covered and to avoid such issues, this recovery tool is the best
Step 1: Select Recovery Mode
After running iOS Data Recovery, connect your iOS device to computer and click on "Recover" from the available options.
Then click on Recover iOS Data.
After this, you will see the options for data recovery. Select "Recover from iCloud Backup File". Then you will see the window below – here you have to enter your iCloud account and password to login.
Note: iOS Data recovery takes privacy very seriously. The software never keeps any information of your Apple account or content at any time.
Step 2: Download iCloud Backup File
In the next step, when you logged into iCloud, the program can find all iCloud backup files in your account. Now select the backup files that you want to retrieve and click on the "Download" button.
After this, in the pop-up, you can select the type of files you would like to download. This will reduce the time of downloading the iCloud backup file. Then, you can easily scan the iCloud content. After this, click on "Next" button to start scanning process. This will take some time.
Step 3: Preview and Recover Data from iCloud Backup File
The process of scanning will be completed in a few minutes. After it stops scanning, you can preview all data in your iCloud backup file such as photos, messages, contacts and more. Now you have to check them one by one and tick the item you want to retrieve. Now click on the "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to your device" button to save them on your computer or your device with one click.
After this, photos, contacts, messages and notes can be directly recovered to your iOS device if your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is connected with your computer via a USB cable during the recovery process.
Tips: Directly Preview and Recover Data From Previous Downloaded iCloud Backup Files
If you have previously downloaded iCloud backup files, then you don't have to log-in and download the iCloud backup file again. Simply, click on “To preview and scan previously downloaded iCloud backup file" listed just below the account sign-in entrance.
After this, you can see all the downloaded iCloud backup files. You can select any of them to retrieve data. All these downloaded files are saved on your computer. If you don't want them, then simply click on trash icon that is located beside the scan button to delete them completely.
Tips To Avoid iPhone Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way, or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.
So those were some effective solutions to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
However, the most recommended solution is that you must use iPhone Data Recovery software as it retrieves all data without a hitch.