Three Ways to Recover Lost Data on iPhone 7 /7 Plus without or from backup
Looking for a solution to recover deleted data from your iPhone 7/7 Plus? Then use iPhone 7/7 Plus data recovery tool which is capable of recovering the lost or deleted data from your device even without backup.
- It provides three ways to recover lost or deleted iPhone data.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with all iOS devices.
- Preview and selectively recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is welcomed in the iOS world. With new amazing features and designs like the bezel-less metal body and reconstructed antennas, released on Sept. 2016. With a new bang apple launched its all new iPhone 7/7 Plus and in a short span of time users started replacing their old iPhone with this new release. As it is too fascinating, many users started complaining about data loss. Did you have the brand new iPhone 7/7 Plus? Did you encounter any sort of data loss issue? Want to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus without backup? Have you lost your iPhone note and want to recover deleted or lost notes on iPhone 7/7 Plus?
Data loss is a very common situation with any iDevice. The worst part is that no matter how hard you try to protect your data someday or other you end up losing them. There are many reasons that can cause lost data on iPhone 7/7 Plus – like accidentally deletion of files on your iPhone 7/7 Plus, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, virus attack, lost or damage and so on. Well, no matter what are the reasons all you want is to recover lost data from iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Want to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 7/7 Plus? Want to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 7/7 Plus? The solutions to all your problems are here. You can recover iPhone 7 lost data by using iPhone 7/7 Plus data recovery software. This data recovery tool can recover deleted data from iPhone 7/7 Plus without/from Backup. It is capable of recovering data such as videos, SMS messages, photos, iMessages, contacts, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendar, camera roll, reminders, call history, messages attachments, WhatsApp chats from your iPhone 7/ 7 Plus/ 6S Plus/ 6S/ 6/ SE/ 5/ 5S/ 4 / 4S or iPad & iPod devices. It is supported by both Windows and Mac platforms and can help you to recover lost/deleted data from iPhone 7/7plus.
Follow the steps given below to recover deleted/lost Recover Lost Photos from iPhone 7/7plus without/from Backup
- Part 1: Recover Lost Data from iPhone 7/7 plus without back
- Part 2: Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Recover iPhone 7/7 plus.Data
- Part 3: Download and Extract iCloud Backup to Recover iPhone 7/7 plus.Data
Step 1 – Download and install iOS Device Recovery tool (Mac/Windows as per your system OS) on your system and with the help of USB cable connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your system. After that, you will get the below interface.
Step 2 – Enter Scanning Mode to Scan the Device
Follow the below-mentioned instruction to enter into scanning mode:
- Click the Start button
- Hold ‘Power‘ and ‘Home‘ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds, release the ‘Power‘ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home‘ button
- You will be informed that you have successfully entered into the scanning mode and you can release the ‘Home‘ button now
Once the above process successfully complete, the software will start to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – Preview and Recover Data
After the scanning process gets completed, you can then Preview the file one after the other before recovery and then make selections for the files to recover.
You may also like to read:
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone 6
- Complete solution to fix 1671 error in iTunes on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS on Windows/Mac?
- How to Recover iPhone/iPad Data Lost When Upgrading to iOS 10/9.3
Step 4: Once you select the files for recovery click on “Recover” button, to restore the deleted data back on your system.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone device to your PC/Mac, and run iPhone 7 plus data recovery on your computer. Now all your iDevices’ backup file records will be listed as shown in the below image. Select your iPhone device name and hit on “Start Scan“.
Notes: Don’t sync your iPhone with iTunes while using this program as it can overwrite your lost files.
Step 2. Within few minutes, your whole scanning process will get over. Your backed-up files with iTunes will be listed:
You can easily preview the files found in scan result and it is totally up to you to decide which file you want to recover. Now hit on “Recover” to save them on your system.
We all know that when you sync your iPhone with iTunes, the files on your device is automatically generated by iTunes with .sqlitedb file extension and they cannot be directly exported to your computer neither you can read on your system. Everytime you recover data with iTunes your previews are covered and to avoid such issues, this recovery tool is the best.
Step 1. Open iPhone 7 Data Recovery and choose “Recover from iCloud backup file“. This step need you to enter your iCloud account id and password.
Note: During the recovery process using iPhone 7 Data Recovery via iCloud this recovery tool doesn’t hold your login information neither any other information related to your personal data.
Step 2: Once you have given the required detail and successfully login into your account, the program presents your iCloud backup files linked to your account. Browse the list and look for the one which you want to recover and hit on “Download“.
To reduce the downloading time you can even select the specific files rather than downloading the whole file.
Step 3: After the file is downloaded you can easily browse through them and select the data you want. The data will be saved either on your system or on your device depending on your decision.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way, or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.