Recover Lost or Deleted Data from iPhone Internal Memory In 3 Easy Methods!
Summary: Whether you have accidentally deleted data from iPhone internal memory or lost data from device internal storage while updating iOS version on your iPhone? In this guide, you will learn 3 easy methods of iPhone Internal Memory Recovery that will help you to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone internal memory.
However, one and for all solution is to make use of iPhone Data Recovery which is suitable iPhone Internal Memory Recovery, that is designed to recover data from iPhone internal memory.
By using iPhone Data Recovery software, you can:
- Recover lost, deleted, missing, erased data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch internal memory.
- Restore files such as pictures, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages, documents and much more.
- Preview recoverable files within software before final recovery.
- Support all models of iPhone, inclusing iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download iPhone Internal Memory Recovery Tool
If you are a user of iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch then it is already known to you that many devices do not accept external memory cards because it has internal memory. All the data are stored on internal memory and if they are deleted accidentally then the data are gone.
And by mistake many users delete the data from internal memory or lost them due to other various issues, they delete the data which includes videos, photos, music files, etc.
For example, just check out practical scenario!
how to recover deleted photos without backup?
Recently I went on a trip and took photos with my iphone 5s (ios 9), every night I would submit those photos to the icloud shared photos feature and then delete them from the phone because with 12 16Gb one has to find ways of optimize storage space. I decided to show the pictures to my family yesterday and it turns out there are missing pictures. I want to know if there’s a way of recovering the files, I didn’t backup precisely because I thought icloud was enough. The photos were taken 3 weeks ago.
– Original Post From Apple Discussion
There is a possibility to recover those data from iOS device’s internal storage.
But before that, let us know some of the common causes that lead to the deletion or loss of data from iPhone’s internal memory.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Lost Notes After iOS 12, 11, 10 or 9 Update
Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Data From iPhone’s Internal Memory
Data loss is very miserable situation faced by the iPhone users. There are many unpleasant reasons behind facing this situation. Here we have mentioned some of the common causes of the data loss. Have a look:
- Damage in the iPhone – The damaged iPhon can cause the data loss situation. When the device gets damaged or falls into water or by chance gets broken then this leads to data loss.
- Software Corruption – This situation is seen in least cases the software corruption can also lead data loss situation. This is caused by utilizing some diagnostic tools or taking too much memory, etc.
- iOS upgrade/downgrade – When users try to update their device to its latest version, they might face data loss situation.
- Accidental deletion – Many times users unintentionally delete their important data such as video, photos, text messages, notes, reminders, call history etc while deleting some unwanted files.
These are some of the common reasons for the data loss on iPhone’s internal storage, but it can be overcome by following the 3 methods to recover data from iPhone’s internal storage which is mentioned-below!
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted Data From iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
Method 1: Restore Data From iPhone Internal Memory Via iCloud Backup
If you have a backup of your iPhone to iCloud, then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data from iPhone internal storage.
Below follow the steps on how to restore data from iPhone’s internal memory using iCloud backup:
- First of all erase your iPhone: go to Settings > General > Reset > then tap on “Erase All Contents and Settings”.
- Switch ON your iPhone. You will see a welcome “Hello” screen. Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network. Set-up your device as you does until you reach “Apps & Data” screen.
- Click on “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the relevant backup file by looking the date and size of each file. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iPhone because backup through iCloud is only possible while setting up your iPhone as new.
Additional Reading: How To Recover iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Data From iCloud Backup
Method 2: Restore Data From iPhone Internal Memory Via iTunes Backup
If you have a backup of your iPhone to iTunes, then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data from iPhone internal storage.
Below follow the steps on how to restore data from iPhone’s internal memory using iTunes backup:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone.
- As and when your iPhone icon appears on iTunes, please select it.
- Go to “Summary” tab and then click on “Restore Backup”.
- Now select the most relevant backup file by looking the date and size of the each file.
- At last click on “Restore” and wait for the process to get complete.
- Your iPhone will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
Additional Reading: iTunes Data Recovery: Restore Data From iTunes Backup For Free
Method 3: Recover Deleted Data From iPhone Internal Memory By Using iPhone Data Recovery
iPhone Data Recovery is the perfect iPhone Internal Memory Recovery Tool, which easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iPhone with or without iTunes or iCloud backup. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks and much more deleted from iPhone internal memory.
This iPhone Data Recovery is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
With this iPhone Internal Memory Recovery software, you can recover data that has lost due to any reasons such as factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. This is easy to use and supports every iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and all latest versions of iOS such as iOs 12, 11, 10, 9, 8.
Supported iPhone: iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/6S/6S Plus/5/5S/4S/4, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- iOS 12 Data Recovery: Recover Lost Data After iOS 12 Update
- [Solved]: “Not Enough iCloud Storage” on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Top 3 Ways To Recover Data from a Dead iPhone
- How To Recover Lost or Inaccessible Data from Bricked iPhone
Steps To Recover Deleted Data From iPhone’s Internal Memory
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on "Recover" from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you're supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don't launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the "Start Scan" button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option "Photo & Video". Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the "Recover" button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer.
Tips: As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device". If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click "Recover to Device".
Additional Reading: iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo After iOS 12 Update? Here’s How To Fix It!
Thanks for reading the article. Here we have tried our best to provide the manual as iPhone Data Recovery software solution to recover data from iPhone internal memory.
You can use iCloud or iTunes backup to restore data, but in absence of Backup, it is highly recommended that you must use iPhone Data Recovery software to recover deleted data from iPhone internal memory.