Delete All Data Permanently From Your iPhone, Including Twitter Posts, Facebook Messages and WhatsApp Chat History!
Are you looking for permanent solution that can help you to delete Twitter posts, Facebook messages or WhatsApp messages permanently on your iPhone?
Are you looking to sell, donate or gift your iPhone to someone, then you must delete everything on you from your iPhone permanently and make sure that the deleted data is not recoverable by any means.
If you do not have any idea, then read this post to learn how to permanently delete all Twitter post/messages, WhatApp chat history, Facebook messages and accounts on iPhone.
For permanent deletion of all data on your iPhone, including Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone the most recommended solution is to make use of iOS Data Eraser software, that’s capable of deleting all data permanently and hence deleted data cannot be recovered by any data recovery tool.
So, if you are looking forward to change your old device with a new one then it’s better for you to delete everything including your text messages and chat history as well Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone, from your old iOS device permanently that cannot be used by any third party in an illicit manner, then it is highly recommended that you must try iOS Data Eraser tool.
With the help of iOS Data Eraser software, you can:
- Delete all data, including Facebook messages, WhatsApp conversation, Twitter post, browser chat history and all accounts from iPhone permanently.
- Deleted data using iOS Data Eraser cannot be recovered back again even by professional iPhone data recovery software.
- Permanently delete files such as photos, videos, contacts, text SMS, call history, notes, voice memos, calendar, reminders, documents, etc from iOS devices.
- Getting rid of your data with iOS Data Eraser is easy because of user friendly interface and can be used even by non technical person.
- Support all models of iPhone, including iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/6/5 running on iOS 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.
Free Download iOS Data Recovery Tool To Deleted Facebook, Twitter Or WhatsApp Messages Permanently From iPhone
Let’s start with practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: A User Want To Sell iPhone And Want To Delete WhatsApp/Facebook/Twitter Messages
Hi everyone, I want to sell my iPhone to someone else and so I want to delete the data permanently from my device. I can delete all twitter posts, WhatsApp chat history and Facebook Inbox Messages on my own but I have heard that it does not get deleted permanently from device after deleting them. My data can be at risk if I don’t remove the data permanently from my iPhone. Can anyone help me in this situation?
Such type of situations generally faced by many iPhone users when they want to sell their old device and wants to buy new one. They delete the data from their old device but they are not sure about the data has been deleted permanently or not.
However here you can know about how to permanently delete Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone.
Additional Reading: How To Permanently Delete Data From iPhone X/8/8 Plus [100% Unrecoverable]
Part 1: How To Delete Twitter Posts, Accounts and Direct Messages on Your iPhone
Sometimes it happens that after deleting the message history will delete the message on recipients Direct Message inbox but it works only in computer and not iPhone. The solution is everyone experiences such type of issue as twitter works on that way. However one can log into twitter to erase the DM using computer and it does not work on iPhone as after deleting the messages goes somewhere else and can be recovered. Therefore below mentioned ways will be helpful in deleting twitter direct message on your iPhone.
Delete Twitter Messages On iPhone
- Step 1: First launch Twitter on your iPhone.
- Step 2: After that press the messages which you would like to delete for a while.
- Step 3: Click on Delete option when you see options show up.
Delete Twitter Account On iPhone
- Open Twitter app on your iPhone and tap on your Profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings and Privacy” and tap on “Account”.
- Tap “Deactivate”, you will prompted to enter your password,
- Simply enter password and follow up this by tapping “Yes, Deactivate”.
Additional Reading: How To Permanently Erase All Data From iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
Part 2: How To Delete Facebook Message On iPhone
Many people want to delete their Facebook messages inbox which they view on their phone but they are unable to delete from facebook permanently. But it is not impossible to delete, for that you need a computer and after that have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Launch the Facebook on your iPhone
- Step 2: After that search the “Messages” icon on the top of the iPhone’s screen and click it, you can see all the conversations and after that you can tap those you want to delete
- Step 3: Then press the message icon for sometime just to get the pop-up information, and after that tap “Delete” option to clean all these chosen messages.
Part 3: How To Delete WhatsApp Chat History On iPhone
Whether to delete the entire chat history from iPhone or want to delete single conversation, there is no problem in erasing those messages.
How to delete individual message from one conversation on iPhone
- Step 1: First turn the “WhatsApp” on iPhone and make sure that the Wi-Fi connection available. After that tap into the conversation that includes messages which you want to delete.
- Step 2: Hit on “Edit” option on the top of the screen along with those messages that you want to delete. After that when your phone states all the messages are checked then only hit on trash bin which is at the bottom part.
How to delete the whole conversation on your iPhone
- Step 1: First find the Chats section and after that move the conversation from right side to the left
- Step 2: Then click on Delete button when you see it
Clear up all your iPhone WhatsApp chat history
- Step 1: Start your WhatsApp and search for Setting, and after that scroll to the bottom
- Step 2: Now click on “Clear All Conversations”.
Additional Reading: How Can I Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From iPhone?
Part 4: Permanently Delete Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp Messages From iPhone [Data Unrecoverable]
Please note that all the above solution does not delete your social media app (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) messages, photos, videos and other message attachments are not deleted permanently from your iPhone. Those deleted messages can be recovered with the help of suitable iPhone Data Recovery software.
So, now the question is – How to delete Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp messages from iPhone?
The solution is mentioned-below!
When there does not seems any way to delete all data permanently from iPhone then it becomes important to use some method like using any professional software which can remove the deleted data permanently from iOS device. Though there is much software available in market but iOS Data Eraser is one of the best data eraser tools that permanently delete all data (including Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp data) from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
After deleting the data by this powerful software, no other software can retrieve the data from device. It can very easily erase all data like messages, contacts, account info, apps, photos, passwords along with some other personal data.
Below follow the complete tutorial on how to delete all data from iPhone, including Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp chat messages using iOS Data Eraser Tool.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How To Permanently Delete iPhone Data Without Restoring
- Ways You Can Apply To Delete Data Permanently From iPhone 7/7 Plus
- How To Permanently Clean Corrupted Media Files From iPhone & iPad
- How To Clear Spotlight Search History Permanently From iPhone
Steps To Permanently Delete Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
Step 1: Connect your device to the computer
First install and launch iOS Data Eraser software and then select "Erase" option from the available option. Now connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to your computer.
Once it recognizes your device, it will display the two options for you such as – Erase Full Data and Erase Private Data. Select "Erase Full Data" in order wipe all data from the device.
Step 2: Start to erase all data from your device completely & permanently
Next click on "Erase" button to start erasing data from your iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch completely and permanently.
Since the erased data can't be recovered by any means, hence, it is suggested that you must be very careful that you do not want any data back and then enter "delete" and press on "Erase now" to confirm.
Step 3: Wait till the data deletion is complete
After the data deletion process starts, you don't have to anything, but only have to wait till the process completes. Make sure the device is connected properly during the entire process.
When the data deletion is complete, you will see the following window as shown in the screenshot below.
Now your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is completely deleted and it now turns into a new device. There is no data left on the device and you can use it according to your wish.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From iPhone
Tips to Remember
- Always delete data permanently before selling or donation iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- But before wiping data permanently, you must back and restore important data on your PC or Mac.
I hope, in this article, you have got the best solutions to delete WhatsApp messages, twitter posts, Facebook messages from iPhone. But deleting the social media app messages manually is not permanent and it can be easily recovered by using appropriate iOS data recovery software. Hence, to make sure your data is deleted permanently, it is recommended that you must use iOS Data Eraser Tool.