Efficiently Get Back Lost or Deleted iPhone X Data From iTunes/iCloud Backup or By Using iPhone X Data Recovery!
Summary: Got new iPhone X but lost valuable photos from it? Or lost important contacts or text messages on iPhone X? Just Relax! In this tutorial guide you will learn several ways through which you can easily recover deleted or lost data from iPhone X. Also learn about iPhone X Data Recovery software that will help you to recover all data from the device.
The best and expert recommended solution is to try iPhone X Data Recovery tool to get back data from the iPhone X. It will help you to:
- Restore lost, erased, missing, formatted files from iPhone X.
- Retrieve files such as photos, contacts, text messages, notes, whatsapp chat history, documents, etc.
- Extract data from formatted, factory reset, virus infected, white/black screen, stuck in recovery mode, screen damaged, locked iPhone X.
- 100% read-only. Safe, secure and easy to use.
As per Apple, iPhone X is “the future of the smartphone” as it has lots of advanced features. But though it has ton of advanced features, data loss is still a common problem.
Users lose their important data on iPhone X due to various causes for example just read below practical scenario.
For Example Just Check Out Below Practical Scenario:
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Contacts from iPhone X
All My contact lost while syncing my iPhone X to new laptop with new iTunes. Please help me to recover my contacts.
Common Causes For the Loss or Deletion of Data on iPhone X
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion of data can occur on your iOS device as it is a very common issue.
- Performing factory reset of your iPhone will erase all data on your device.
- Sometimes updating iOS to latest version also result in complete loss of files on the device.
- Virus infection is another prime factor that corrupt and makes files inaccessible stored within the device.
- Other causes can be issues like iPhone stuck in recovery mode, white/black screen, touch not working, forgotten passcode, etc.
Well, it doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss or deletion of data, here in this post we have provided 3 ways to get back data on iPhone X.
Additional Reading: 9 iPhone X Annoyance And Their Fixes Nobody Told You
3 Ways To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone X
- Way 1: Restore iPhone X Data From iTunes Backup
- Way 2: Restore iPhone X Data From iCloud Backup
- Way 3: Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone X
Way 1: Restore iPhone X Data From iTunes Backup
If you have created a backup of your data on iTunes, then you can easily restore your files from the iTunes backup.
Here find out steps on how to restore iPhone X data from iTunes Backup:
- Launch latest version of iTunes on your computer and then connect your iPhone X to computer.
- Once your device gets detected, click on your device.
- Now go to ‘Summary Tab”.
- Next click on “Restore Backup” located under the Backup section.
- It will then pop-up a window, form where you can select to restore the backup file.
Now you have to just wait as iTunes will restore your backup on iPhone X.
Additional Reading: How to Retrieve iPhone Calendar from iCloud, iTunes and Without Backup
Way 2: Restore iPhone X Data From iCloud Backup
If you have already backup your iPhone X data to iCloud, then it becomes very easy to restore data from iCloud Backup.
Here find out steps to restore data from iCloud Backup on iPhone X:
- First switch OFF your iPhone X and then Turn it ON.
- Next enter Setup Assistant> Set up your device and tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup”.
- Sign-in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password.
- Now select the backup file from the list of available backups in iCloud and proceed.
Then you have to just wait as iCloud backup recovery is in progress on your iPhone X and once it complete, you can use your lost or deleted back on your device again.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Data from iCloud Backup for iPhone iPad iPod on Windows/Mac
Both the above methods are available for free, but they have major drawback. You can’t restore your content selectively from the backup. It restores all the content from the backup while erasing all the old data. But things have changed; you can now easily recover lost or deleted data from iPhone X and that too selectively.
Way 3: Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone X
iOS Data Recovery is world’s first data recovery tool for iOS Device which is a suitable and perfect iPhone X Data Recovery software. It will help you to retrieve lost, missing, deleted, erased data from iPhone X without backup. It will help you to recover pictures, videos, contacts, messages, document, notes, reminder, calendar, audio, whatsapp, Kik, Line, Viber messages and lot more.
Below find out step by step guide on how to recover lost/deleted data from iPhone X.
Note: Before you follow the below steps, you must update your iTunes and disable automatic sync of iTunes.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- 3 Tips to Calibrate iPhone Battery for Maximum Life & Performance
- [SOLUTION]- How to Fix ‘iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo’ and Recover Data without Backup
- 31 Common iOS 11 Problems on iPhone/iPad And Their Solutions- [Part I]
- How to Unlock iPhone/iPad/iPod Passcode Without Restore
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone X
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on “Recover” from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you’re supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option “Photo & Video”. Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
The first two method mentioned in this post will help you to restore data from iTunes and iCloud, only if you have already created a backup to iTunes and iCloud respectively. But if you have not created backup, it is strongly recommended that you must try iOS Data Recovery software to effectively recover data from iPhone X.