Learn Best Solutions To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone SE With or Without iTunes/iCloud Backup!
Summary: Have you accidentally deleted or lost data from iPhone SE? Looking for effective iPhone SE Data Recovery Solutions? Just relax! This article will provide you effective solutions to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone SE with or without backup.
However, one of the best solutions to recover deleted data from iPhone SE is to use iPhone Data Recovery which is suitable iPhone SE Data Recovery software.
With the help of iPhone SE Data Recovery Software, one can:
- Efficiently recover deleted, lost, erased, missing, disappeared data from iPhone SE.
- Retrieve file types such as photos, videos, audio, WhatsApp messages, text SMS, contacts, call history, iMessages, voice memo, notes and other data from iPhone SE.
- Restore data directly from iPhone SE or restore data from iPhone SE via iTunes or iCloud backup.
- Also recover data lost in any situation such as your iOS device is broken, stolen, factory reset, attacked by viruses, jailbreak, upgraded or accidentally locked.
- Restore media contents directly such as photo stream, message attachments, photo library and camera roll.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download iPhone SE Data Recovery Tool
To iPhone users, experience of data loss is not rare, iPhone brings great and good user experience but besides that data loss let users run a great risk.
This is actually a more common occurrence than you’d think and can affect anyone at any time. Just the same you may also face the same situation in your iPhone SE.
For example just check out the real user’s example!
Real Example – User Want To Retrieve Photos From iPhone SE!
I’ve forgotten the passcode for my iPhone SE – device is unusable, but still receiving text messages. I Haven’t ever backed up to icloud. How do I change (or get around) the passcode and still be able to keep all my photos, phone numbers, etc.?
– Original Post From Apple Discussion
Similarly, there are several iPhone SE users encountering data loss issue. There could be various reasons for the loss or deletion of data from iPhone SE.
Some of the common causes are mentioned below!
Additional Reading: How To Recover Data From Passcode Locked iPhone/iPad
Reasons: Causes That Are Responsible For The Loss or Deletion of Data From iPhone SE
iOS Data loss has become a common problem we always face. But what are those common reasons, well find out the reasons that lead to data deletion on iPhone SE:
- Accidentally deletion of data – This is the common reason for data loss. Many times user deletes their crucial data mistakenly or accidentally from their device.
- Device gets damaged or broken – Yet another reason to lose you data. When your phone breaks due to fall from height or dropped on water then chance is to lose your data.
- Virus infection – One of the common reason that will come to you once and infect all your data, hence deletion of data happens.
- While upgrade or downgrade of iOS – when any new update comes then users upgrade their device and it increase the chance of data loss.
- Doing factory reset – Factory reset of your device makes your all data invisible and you will lose all your important data.
- Changing battery – This is also an important factor which can result in data loss. Improper change of battery will make your data lost.
So, these are some common reasons due to which iOS device users may lose data.
So, now the question is – How to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone SE?
Well, the solution for iPhone SE Data Recovery Solutions is mentioned below!
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted Data From iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
Solution 1: Recover Deleted Data From iPhone SE Without Backup [Recommended]
If you have not backed-up your iPhone SE data to iTunes or iCloud, then the best method to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone SE is to use world’s most popular iPhone SE Data Recovery Tool. It is an easy to use utility that enables you to quickly recover lost or deleted data from your iPhone SE with or without iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
This iPhone SE Data Recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
It doesn’t matter for what reason the data is lost, the software works effectively to rescue all lost data from iPhone SE. It works for iPhone as well as for iPad and iPod Touch. It supports all models of iPhone running on any iOS version.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo After iOS 12 Update? Here’s How To Fix It!
- [Issue Solved]: iPhone Deleted Photos By Itself
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From iPhone
- Solved iOS Update Error: iPhone Attempting Data Recovery on iOS 11/10
Steps To Recover Deleted Data from iPhone SE
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on "Recover" from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you're supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don't launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the "Start Scan" button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option "Photo & Video". Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the "Recover" button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer.
Tips: As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device". If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click "Recover to Device".
Solution 2: Restore iPhone SE Data From iTunes Backup
Well if you have already taken iTunes backup of your iPhone SE data then it becomes very easy to restore data that includes contacts, messages, voice memos, photos, notes etc of iPhone SE via iTunes backup.
The complete step by step guide can be found here: iTunes Data Recovery: Restore Data From iTunes Backup For Free
This will help you to restore iPhone SE data via iTunes backup for free.
Solution 3: Restore iPhone SE Data From iCloud Backup
Similarly, if you have already taken iCloud backup of your iPhone SE data, even then also it becomes very easy to retrieve deleted data which includes contacts, messages, voice memos, photos, notes etc of iPhone SE via iCloud backup.
The complete step by step guide can be found here: How To Recover iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Data From iCloud Backup
This will help you to restore iPhone SE data via iCloud backup for free.
Since data loss from iPhone has become common scenario and hence, you must prepare yourself to handle such data loss situation. If you have kept backup of your iPhone Se to iTunes or iCloud then you can easily restore data from the backup. But in absence of backup, you must immediately try iPhone Data Recovery software to effectively recover deleted or lost data from iPhone SE with ease.