Retrieve iPhone SE Lost Data On Windows/Mac
Have you lost up your crucial data from iPhone SE?
Looking for some perfect solution to recover it back?
To iPhone users, experience of data loss is not rare, iPhone brings great and good user experience but besides this data loss let users run a great risk.
This is actually a more common occurrence than you’d think and can affect anyone at any time. Just the same you may also face the same situation in your iPhone SE. The answer is simpler than you would think.
There are several cases such as jailbreak, iOS devices crash, delete data from your iPhone by handling the phone in a wrong way etc. that are responsible for your data loss. But don’t worry for it because now you have a simple and easy solution for data recovery from your iPhone SE.
Luckily now there are software like iOS Recovery Software which is best suited and most recommended option for such recovery. It is an easy to use utility that enables you to quickly recover data stored on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with or without iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
Some Great Features Of This iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Recover data lost in any situation such as your device is broken, stolen, factory reset, attacked by viruses, jailbreak, upgraded or accidentally locked.
- Does Recovery in 3 modes: allow to recover data directly from iPhone 6(Plus) and extract iTunes or iCloud backup files.
- Recover lost iMessages, text messages, photos, contacts, videos, notes, etc.
- Recovers data from apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, iMovie, Flickr, iPhoto, Kindle, etc.
- Restore media contents directly such as, voice memos, photo stream, message attachments, photo library and camera roll.
Reasons that Leads to iOS Data Loss
iOS Data loss has become a common problem we always face. But what are those common reasons, well find out the reasons that lead to iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) data loss:
- Accidentally deletion of data– This is the common reason for data loss. Many times user delete their crucial data mistakenly or accidentally from their device.
- Device gets damaged or broken– Yet another reason to lose you data. When your phone breaks due to fall from height or dropped on water then chance is to lose your data.
- Virus infection– One of the common reason that will come to you once and infect all your data, hence deletion of data happens.
- While upgrade or downgrade of iOS– when any new update comes then users upgrade their device and it increase the chance of data loss
- Doing factory reset– Factory reset of your device makes your all data invisible and you will lose all your important data.
- Changing battery– This is also an important factor which can result in data loss. Improper change of battery will make your data lost
So, these are some common reasons due to which iOS device users may lose data. But you can still restore your iPhone, iPad and iPod data with the help of iOS Device Recovery Tool.
You may also like to read:
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone 6
- Complete solution to fix 1671 error in iTunes on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS on Windows/Mac?
- Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 7/7 Plus without or from backup
Best way to restore iPhone SE Data?
Its really an headache when you lose your data and you have to recover it. However with the help of professional recovery software like iOS Device Recovery software can help you to come out of the situation. This is one of the best recovery software which not only recovers particular data but retrieve entire data from device.
No matter for what reason the data is lost, the software works effectively to rescue all lost data from iPhone. It works for iPhone as well as for iPad or iPod. The software is available in both Windows and Mac. It completely scans the device and provide an option to preview the data you want to recover. It supports every iOS device and iOS version.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
However data lost from iPhone is a common scenario and so we don’t have to worry about data loss. This is because in this world of technology, nothing is impossible. So you will also get way to recover your data from iOS devices. Hence follow the steps properly mentioned here and rescue your erased data easily.