Find Out 3 Easy Methods To Easily Recover Deleted or Lost Photos, Contacts, Videos, Messages, Notes, etc From iPhone 8 and 8 Plus!
Summary: Lost important contacts, photos or videos from iPhone 8? Or accidentally deleted data from iPhone 8 Plus? Do not worry! This blog post offer you three easy iPhone 8 data recovery solutions that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Tip: The best way to restore data from iPhone 8/8 Plus is to try iPhone 8/8 Plus Data Recovery software. It is designed to:
- Retrieve missing, lost, deleted or formatted files from iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
- Restore data such as text messages, contacts, pictures, videos, audio, notes, call logs, social media chat history and much more.
- Get back files from factory reset, black/white, water damaged, stuck in recovery mode, virus infected, locked iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
- 100% read-only. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download iPhone 8/8 Plus Data Recovery Tool Below:
The Apple new and latest iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is “A new generation of iPhone”.
As per Apple, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus has “all new glass design. The world’s most popular camera, now even better. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible.”
Though these devices has so much advanced features, the data loss is still common situation for iPhone 8 and 8 Plus users.
Honestly speaking there is no such bad things like losing data on your new iPhone 8 or 8 Plus. In such situation you may look for solution on how to recover data from iPhone 8/8 Plus?
In fact, many people think that data got deleted by accident or lost due to any reasons are gone forever.
But how files get lost or deleted on iPhone. Well, find the causes below!
Additional Reading: iPhone X Data Recovery: Recover Deleted/Lost Data From iPhone X
Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Data on iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- Accidental Deletion: This is the most common causes for the loss of data. You may accidentally delete important files while deleting unwanted ones.
- Factory Reset: If you do factory reset of your iPhone then all data stored within the device get erased.
- Updating iOS: Sometimes upgrading iPhone iOS also result in total loss of files.
- Virus/Malware Attack: This is another major factor. If it enters into your iPhone then it can easily corrupt your device and files stored within the device.
- Other Causes: Other various causes can be iPhone dropped in water, stuck in recovery mode, forgotten passcode, etc.
After losing data, users have question in mind that is it possible to restore data from iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus?
Additional Reading: 3 Ways to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 7
Is It Possible To Restore Deleted/Lost Data From iPhone 8 and 8 Plus?
Frankly speaking, it doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss or deletion of data, there is still a chance to get back data on iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
But do note that you must stop using your device and do not add any new data on it or else the existing data will get overwritten with new data and hence you will lose the chances for recovery.
3 Methods To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus
Finally coming to solution section, here you will learn about three easy iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Data recovery solutions.
- Method 1: Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus Data From iCloud Backup
- Method 2: Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus Data From iTunes Backup
- Method 3: Recover Deleted iPhone 8/8Plus Data Without iCloud/iTunes Backup
Method 1: Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus Data From iCloud Backup
If you have already made a backup of your iPhone 8/8 Plus data to iCloud, then follow the below steps to restore iPhone 8 or 8 Plus data from iCloud backup:
- Turn ON your iPhone 8/8 Plus if it is switched OFF.
- Once your device gets turned ON, enter Setup Assistant> Set up your device and tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup”.
- Log-in to your iCloud
- Select the backup file from the list of the available backups and proceed.
After this you have to just wait iCloud backup recovery is in process on your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus. Once the process complete, you can use the lost or deleted data on your iPhone device again.
Additional Reading: [GUIDE]- Easy Way to Restore HEIF (.heic) Photos from iPhone 8/X
Method 2: Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus Data From iTunes Backup
If you have already made a backup of your iPhone 8/8 Plus data to iTunes, then follow the below steps to restore iPhone 8 or 8 Plus data from iTunes backup:
- Open latest version of iTunes on your computer. Now connect your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus to computer.
- Once your device gets successfully connected, then click on your device and go to Summary Tab.
- In summary tab click on “Restore Backup” that is placed under the Backup section.
- You will then get a pop-up window from where you can choose and restore backed-up file.
Now you have to just wait as iTunes will restore your backup on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
Method 1 and 2 are completely free, but they have some drawback. You can’t restore files selectively as well it restores all the data by erasing all the old data.
And what if you have not created a backup on iCloud or iTunes?
Never mind, we have another method to offer that will let you recover data from iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus without backup. It will help you to recover files selectively and without deleting old data.
Additional Reading: iPhone 6s Plus Data Recovery : Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone 6s Plus
Method 3: Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus Without iCloud/iTunes Backup
iOS Data Recovery is world’s first iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Data Recovery software. It is designed to recover lost, missing, deleted data from iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus without backup.
This iPhone 8 Data Recovery tool will help you to get back files such as photos, contacts, text SMS, notes, audio, videos, documents, whatsapp, Kik, Viber, LINE messages and much more.
Below find out steps to recover lost/deleted data from iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Note: Before you follow the below steps, you must update your iTunes and disable automatic sync of iTunes.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- iPhone Photos Disappeared From Camera Roll? Here’s What You Need To Do!
- 9 iPhone X Annoyance And Their Fixes Nobody Told You
- How to Recover Lost/Deleted iPhone Data That Has Not Been Backed Up
- Fix iPhone 7/ 7 Plus Overheating and Battery Draining Problem with Simple Guide!
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on “Recover” from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you’re supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option “Photo & Video”. Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
That’s three methods to recover deleted files from iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with or without iCloud and iTunes backup. I hope you may have successfully recovered all your wanted files. And if you have not created a backup then you must give try to iOS Data Recovery software.