Retrieve Data from iPhone iPad after iOS 10 Update
Use iOS 10 Recovery software on your Windows or Mac computer to recover deleted from iTunes or iCloud backup or recover the data without backup. This best recovery tool can recover photos, videos, SMS, call history, bookmarks, contacts, whatsapp messages, notes etc on your iOS device.
- Recover data from iOS Devices directly and iTunes Backup;
- Get back lost data caused by various reasons;
- Versatile file preview, file search and filter options;
- User-friendly interface & fast data recovery.
- Supports every models of iOS device.
At WWDC 2016 conference, Apple proudly announced its iOS 10, according to apple this is the biggest release of iOS ever. The latest released has brought lot of new surprises which enhance the convenience of daily use. This new release is to make user’s life easier, quicker and enjoyable. By looking at its amazing feature you can’t wait to try out the latest iOS version. No matter user are using iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPad or iPod touch they are willing to upgrade their device from iOS 8 or iOS 9 to iOS 10. However, be careful while updating your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the latest version of iOS 10 as it might cause data loss.
Many users have lost their important data such as contacts, video, messages, photos, notes, calendars, reminders and more from their iOS devices after upgrading it to iOS 10. If you want to update iOS 10 without data loss then make sure you have a backup of your data before update. Everyone is interested in the new coming iOS 10 and wants to try out its new feature but be cautious. Want to recover lost data due to iOS 10 upgrade? Did you lost some of your iOS data after iOS 10 upgrade? Disaster comes when you least expect them.
Want to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod after upgrading to iOS 10?
Recover deleted or lost data from iPhone iPad after iOS 10 upgrade
iOS 10 Data Recovery is the professional iOS 10 Update Recovery Solution that can recover deleted data on iPhone/iPad/iPod after iOS 10 upgrade. With the help of this program, you can easily restore lost and deleted data on your device and can even extract lost data from iTunes and iCloud backup.
You may also like to read:
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone 6
- Complete solution to fix 1671 error in iTunes on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS on Windows/Mac?
- How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 7/7 Plus without or from backup
Part 1: Recover iPhone/iPad data via iCloud when upgrading to iOS 10
If you have backed up your data on iCloud before upgrading your device then with the help of this guide you can easily restore the backup and recover lost data.
To restore you’re lost or deleted data back in your device from an iCloud Backup, just follow the given simple steps.
Step 1: When you switch on your device you will find a “Hello Screen.” If you don’t find a setup screen, then you need to delete all its contents. Now follow the onscreen setup step till you get to Apps & Data Screen and click on “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
Step 2: If you are needed to sign-in unto your Apple ID. Select a backup and stay connected to Wi-Fi network till the process gets completed.
- It is easy to use and restore all the data from the backup
- You don’t need to connect your device with PC.
- You cannot selectively recover the lost data. You have to restore the entire backup file though you have lost only few files.
Part 2: Recover iPhone/iPad data via iTunes when upgrading to iOS 10
If you have created the backup in iTunes, then you need to restore the data from iTunes backup.
To restore iTunes backup simply follow the given steps.
Step 1: Start launching iTunes on your computer which you used to create the backup and connect your device. Choose the when it appears on the screen and choose “Restore Backup”
Step 2: Now choose the relevant backup and hit on “Restore.” Ensure that your device is connected throughout the whole process.
- The data is easily recoverable as long it is in the backup.
- It is very easy to use and you need to connect the device to PC computer and launch iTunes
- It doesn’t let selective recovery
Part 3: Recover iPhone/iPad data lost when upgrading to iOS 10
Step 1 – Download and install iOS Device Recovery tool (Mac/Windows as per your system OS) on your system and with the help of USB cable connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your system. After that, you will get the below interface.
Step 2 – Enter Scanning Mode to Scan the Device
Follow the below-mentioned instruction to enter into scanning mode:
- Click the Start button
- Hold ‘Power‘ and ‘Home‘ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds, release the ‘Power‘ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home‘ button
- You will be informed that you have successfully entered into the scanning mode and you can release the ‘Home‘ button now
Once the above process successfully complete, the software will start to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – Preview and Recover Data
After the scanning process gets completed, you can then Preview the file one after the other before recovery and then make selections for the files to recover.
Step 4: Once you select the files for recovery click on “Recover” button, to restore the deleted data back on your system.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way, or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.