I have deleted some of the important videos accidentally and now I am in need of those videos. Actually those videos were of my new born daughter and while selecting some videos to send to my friends, I have just pressed the delete button by mistake and I have lost my videos. Is there any way to undelete those videos from my iPhone 6?
Generally what happen is that iPhone user’s gets crazy when they see such situation mentioned above. People love to record their child’s pictures or videos of childhood and they store on their device which they can watch or review those happy times whenever they want.
As it is known that iPhone video quality is very good compared to other smartphones. So the videos are recorded in high-quality. But when the videos are deleted due to several reasons then it becomes important to get those videos instantly from the device and to make a backup of it so that it same thing happens in future then then backup can save the data loss scenario.
In this article, you will know about how to undelete the iPhone videos after it gets deleted accidentally.
Manual Methods to Restore iOS Device Data
As most of the iDevices users face a loss of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, audio, etc. Here find out the manual methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod or iPad. You can follow the below methods only when you have synced your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
Method 1 – Restore your device from iCloud backup
- Switch on your iDevice. Go to iOS Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen.
- Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network and follow the steps until you see Set Up Device screen.
- Click on Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iDevice because backup through iCloud is only possible through the Setup Assistant.
Method 2 – Restore your device from iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device. If iTunes tell you that there is an iOS update then get the latest update.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you are using Windows computer and if there is no File menu then you can press Alt key.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Click on Restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iDevice will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
Reasons that Leads to iOS Data Loss
iOS Data loss has become a common problem we always face. But what are those common reasons, well find out the reasons that lead to iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) data loss:
- Unintentionally deletion of data– Mistakenly deleting the data is one of the main reason to lose your data. Many times users don’t want some data so they delete it and meanwhile they delete those data also which they don’t want to delete.
- Device gets damage– Yet another reason for data loss. When your device gets damage then also loss of data happens
- Virus infection– One of the common reasons which can erase your data from your device is due to malware infection.
- During upgrade of iOS– Many times while upgrading your device, data loss happens which users don’t realize it.
- Replacing battery– All your flash memory in iOS device is engage without power. So there is a chance to lose your important data when battery is removed from your device.
So, these are some common reasons due to which iOS device users may lose data. But you can still restore your iPhone, iPad and iPod data with the help of iOS device Recovery Tool.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Recovery Tool is one of the best tool that helps you to restore your lost or deleted data. This is the best tool that recovers various data stored on your iPhone/iPad. It does not bother how you lose your data but it is very effective and shows perfect results.
It completely scans the device properly and also comes with user-friendly interface. The tool is easily use by any person and no technical skills require. So don’t just wait but download the software to rescue all your videos from iPhone 6.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Videos are important for almost every smartphone user and when they are lost then the situation is very frustrating. However to avoid such situation, you can create a backup of all your data like videos so that you don’t have to suffer from any kind of data loss. When nothing helps you to restore lost data, then use third party tool to get back your lost videos along with other data as well.