Transfer Motorola Phone Data To iPhone In Hassle Free Manner
Do you have a new iPhone then it is sure that you don’t want to leave anything on your old Motorola. But there is no simple way to help you transfer files from Motorola to iPhone. Well, in order to transfer files from Motorola to iPhone you will need a third party tool such as Wondershare MobileTrans or Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac. It is specifically designed to transfer files like music, videos, photos, SMS and contacts from Motorola to iPhone in just one click.
Features of Wondershare MobileTrans:
- It transfers content between iDevice, Symbian, Android phones with one click.
- It converts and copy audio and video to iPhone without removing anything on your iPhone.
- It transfers contacts from Motorola to iPhone along with job title, email address and more related information.
- It moves text messages, photos, calendars on Motorola to iPhone without jailbreak.
- It is compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, Motorola Moto X, Motorola DROIDRAZR, etc.
The Mac version doesn’t allow you to backup or restore phone data for the time being.
Part 1. Directly Transfer Content from Motorola to iPhone
What to know
- Required Things: A Motorola phone, an iPhone, two USB cables, a computer, the Wondershare MobileTrans
- Transfer contacts in the account: Sign in the accounts that you have saved contacts on your Motorola and then MobileTrans will transfer them to your iPhone also.
- Install iTunes: Make sure that iTunes is installed before transferring files from Motorola to iPhone.
Step 1: Run the Motorola to iPhone Transfer Tool
Install and run the Wondershare MobileTrans on the computer. You should choose the Phone to Phone mode and click Start to make the Motorola to iPhone transfer,.
Step 2: Connect your Motorola and iPhone device.
Connect your Motorola phone and iPhone to computer with USB cables. The Wondershare MobileTrans will immediately detect them and then they will be displayed them in the window.
Step 3: Transfer SMS, Contacts, Photos, Calendar, Video and Music from Motorola to iPhone
After selecting the desired files you have to click on Start Copy. You will get a pop-up dialog that asks you the percentage of the progress bar. Click OK after the transfer process is completed.
Part 2: Restore iPhone from the Motorola Backup File
It is not very essential to have both Motorola phone and iPhone in the hand at the same time. You can also backup your Motorola on the Windows PC first and then restore to your iPhone whenever you want to.
Step 1: Run the Wondershare MobileTrans on the Windows PC
To get started, run the Wondershare MobileTrans on the Windows computer. Select Back up Your Phone mode in its primary window.
Step 2: Backup Your Motorola to the Windows PC
Now, connect your Motorola phone to the Windows PC through a USB cable. It will be soon detected and shown on the left side of the screen.
Doing so, you can backup apps, SMS, contacts, calendars, photos, call logs and music on your Motorola to the Windows PC. Now, check the content that you wish to backup and then click Start Copy. You can disconnect the Motorola phone once the backup process gets over.
Step 3: Restore Your iPhone with Motorola Backup File
Now, click Back to homepage and select Restore option. You have to use a USB cable in order to connect your iPhone to the Windows PC. After connecting, your iPhone will be identified and displayed on the right side and then go to the left side and choose the Motorola backup file.
The Wondershare MobileTrans let you restore music, calendar, video, SMS, photos to iPhone. Be sure about what you are going to restore and then simple click on Start Copy option.