Easiest way to retrieve lost/deleted Viber messages
Viber is wonderful app that permits you sending and receiving messages and also to make calls to other Viber users. You can also share images, video, audio, media, messages, etc. Viber works on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G network. But if you have lost/deleted Viber messages of your iOS or iPhone for any reason then do not worry because with iOS recovery tool you can get them back.
iOS Device Recovery can aid you to:
- Recovers data from apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, iMovie, Flickr, iPhoto, Kindle, etc.
- Restore media contents directly such as, voice memos, photo stream, message attachments, photo library and camera roll.
- It supports all models of iPhone/iPad such as iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad etc.
We understand how important your message history is; Want to know how you have lost Viber messages from iPhone (including iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6Plus) as well how to Restore Viber Messages from iPhone.
Top Six Reasons of Viber Messages Loss from ios
- If the Viber app is deleted than you lost all the Viber messages.
- No longer, you can access the Viber chats, when it has been crashed.
- iOs 7, iOs 8 update deleted your Viber chats.
- Sometimes you delete the messages, after that you need it back.
- iPhone black screen, jailbreak, white Apple logo screen of death and more could also cause Viber messages loss.
- iPhone factory settings restore erased all data including Viber messages.
Is there any way to Recover iPhone Deleted Viber Messages? (iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6plus)
It’s a big problem to store all messages. To free up space and to speed up the phone, sometimes we delete it.
You can recover it back, by using iPhone data recovery software on Windows/Mac. Software will thoroughly scan the iOs device (iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6plus, iPad) and restore Viber messages that are deleted. This software can very easily restore backup file and can get the viber messages, photos, call history etc.
How to Backup and Restore Viber Messages
There are two ways by which users can restore their lost Viber messages. They are:
First you have to launch Dr.Fone software on your computer after which you will get the below mentioned image:
Part 1: Backup and restore Viber chats on iPhone/iPad to computer
Step 1: First connect your device to computer
To recover Viber chats on iPhone, you have to first select “iOS Viber Backup & Restore”. After that connect your device to computer. When it is detected then you will see the below mentioned page.
Step 2: Start backing up your Viber messages
Now hit on ‘Backup’ option where the program will automatically start to work. Wait till the process is fully completed and during this process, don’t disconnect your device.
After the entire backup process completes, you can see the below picture.
Part 2: View and restore viber chats on computer
Step 1: View backup files
If you want to see the backup file then click on “To view previous backup file >>”.
Step 2: Extract your backup file
Here you will get the list of all backup files. The one you want to see, select it and hit on ‘View’ button. You can view the Viber chats and if you want to export then do it on your computer.
Step 3: Restore your Viber chats
After the scan is finished, you can restore entire Viber chats on your phone.