Restore Inaccessible Data From iPad Pro on Windows /Mac
Want to get back inaccessible data from iPad Pro on Windows or Mac system? If Yes then you should go with a professional way to recover iPad Pro data. You can take the help of iPad Pro Data Recovery tool. This software is very effective and one can easily operate this tool to retrieve iPad Pro Data.
- This tool allow user to deal with accidantl deletion of iPad Pro data.
- Restore data that lost after iOS 9 or newer iOS version update
- Get back data after restoring iPad Pro to factory settings
iPad pro is largest iPad in Apple’s tablet lineup with a 12.9 inch display. It has tight integration and support for creative adobe apps and Microsoft Office suits. Along with this the device comes with two key accessories one is the Smart Keyboard that docks to the tablet with a magnetic connector on the slate and the other one is new Apple Pencil that supports for various level of pressure that offers you to draw with more perfection. Besides this the iPad Pro is itself a powerful tablet that is featured with Apple A9X system chip.
iPad pro is not only used for entertainment, but also provide great assistance in several works like shooting videos, taking photos, play music, installing game apps and performing Internet web-browsing and emailing. Nevertheless, one problem that all users can’t ignore is that, data loss situation in the iPad. However things like this may happen mostly that you may lost or accidentally deleted your precious photos, video clips , important notes, music, voice memos etc form your iPad. If you get frustrated that how will you retrieve back your lost data from this then don’t get worried as here you will get complete solution for the recovery but before resolving such take a look over the reasons taht leads to such data loss situation.
Reasons Behind Data Loss from iPad Pro
Data loss situation can be faced by anyone at anytime and there are plenty of reasons responsible behind the data loss from the iPad Pro. Here we have mentioned some of the common causes responsible behind the data loss. Below check it out:
- Human Error – While doing something we accidentally press the DELETE button and as a result the entire stored data gets deleted from the device. Or else when the iOS device gets damaged, stolen, lost and broken as well.
- Mishandling of iDevices – we need to be careful while handling iDevices. If the iDevices accidentally drops onto the ground or mistakenly dropped into the wate, then this can result in complete data loss from the iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- iOS upgrade/downgrade, jailbreaking failure or restore factory settings – These are some other reasons that result in data loss. Some of them are upgrading/downgrading iDevice, if jailbreaking gets failed; restoring device by using factory reset setting can lead to data loss.
- Virus/malware infection: This is another common reason behind the data loss. The virus/malware infection is very risky for the data stored in the iPhone, iPad or iPod, this can corrupt the files and as a result entire data in it become inaccessible
Well, these are some of the common reasons faced by the iOS device users. However, here we are having a best solution for the users to recover their precious, valuable data. Make use of the iOS Device Recovery tool.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Data Recovery Tool is the best solution to recover entire deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. With the help of this users can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Below follow some tips that will help you to avoid data loss situation from iOS Devices.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.
- Be careful while going for jailbreak for your iPhone, iPad or iPod. It is recommended to do it in a proper way.