Learn 3 Methods To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPad Pro!
Summary: If you have accidentally deleted important files on your iPad Pro that you wish to recover, then this guide is for you. In this guide you learn 3 different methods to recover deleted or lost data from iPad Pro by using iPad Pro Data Recovery, via iTunes or iCloud backup.
The quick and easy methods to recover deleted or lost data from iPad Pro is to use iPad Data Recovery which is reliable iPad Pro Data Recovery Software.
With the help of iPad Data Recovery software, you can:
- Recover lost, deleted, missing, disappeared, erased data from iPad Pro.
- Restore files such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, call history, notes, voice memo, calendar, WhatsApp, Safari bookmark, documents and so on.
- Also retrieve data from broken smashed, crashed, water damaged, screen locked, dead iPad.
- Support 3 modes of recovery – (1) recover data directly from iPad Pro, (2) selectively restore data from iTunes backup, (3) selectively restore data from iCloud backup.
- Support all models of iPad including iPad Pro, New iPad, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad 4/3/2, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad with Retina Display and so on.
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download iPad Pro Data Recovery Tool
iPad Pro is largest iPad in Apple’s tablet lineup with a 12.9 inch display. It has tight integration and support for creative adobe apps and Microsoft Office suits. Along with this the device comes with two key accessories one is the Smart Keyboard that docks to the tablet with a magnetic connector on the slate and the other one is new Apple Pencil that supports for various level of pressure that offers you to draw with more perfection. Besides this the iPad Pro is itself a powerful tablet that is featured with Apple A9X system chip.
iPad Pro is not only used for entertainment, but also provide great assistance in several works like shooting videos, taking photos, play music, installing game apps and performing Internet web-browsing and emailing.
Additional Reading: [iPad Tip]: How To Hide Contacts on iPad To Protect Your Privacy
Nevertheless, one problem that all users can’t ignore is that data loss situation in the iPad Pro. However things like this may happen mostly that you may lost or accidentally deleted your precious photos, video clips , important notes, music, voice memos etc from your iPad Pro.
For example just imagine a scenario mentioned-below!
Recovering Deleted Photos from iPad Pro
Last night I deleted an important collection of photos from my iPad Pro and I hadn’t made a backup. Photostream was also off.
I’ve tried mounting the iPad as a drive using iexplorer in Windows and Mountain Lion, but none of my image recovery software seems to recognize it as a mass storage device.
The other alternative I’ve seen is using openssh to make a disk image, and then run recovery software on that. Has anyone tried that before?
Well, if you get frustrated that how will you retrieve back your lost data from iPad Pro then don’t get worried as here you will get complete solution for the recovery but before resolving such iPad Pro File Recovery solutions, take a look over the reasons that leads to such data loss situation.
Additional Reading: How To See Which Apps Are Draining Battery On iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
Reasons Behind Data Loss or Deletion On iPad Pro
Data loss situation can be faced by anyone at anytime and there are plenty of reasons responsible behind the data loss from the iPad Pro. Here we have mentioned some of the common causes responsible behind the data loss. Below check it out:
- Human Error – While doing something we accidentally press the DELETE button and as a result the entire stored data gets deleted from the device. Or else when the iOS device gets damaged, stolen, lost and broken as well.
- Mishandling of iDevices – we need to be careful while handling iDevices. If the iDevices accidentally drops onto the ground or mistakenly dropped into the wate, then this can result in complete data loss from the iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- iOS upgrade/downgrade, jailbreaking failure or restore factory settings – These are some other reasons that result in data loss. Some of them are upgrading/downgrading iDevice, if jailbreaking gets failed; restoring device by using factory reset setting can lead to data loss.
- Virus/malware infection: This is another common reason behind the data loss. The virus/malware infection is very risky for the data stored in the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, this can corrupt the files and as a result entire data in it become inaccessible
Well, these are some of the common reasons faced by the iOS device users. However, here we are having a best 3 solutions for the users to recover deleted data from iPad Pro. Make use of the iPad Data Recovery Tool (Recommended).
Additional Reading: iPad Stuck In Recovery Mode After Update? Here’s How To Fix It!
Method 1: Recover Deleted Data Directly From iPad Pro Without Backup
iPad Data Recovery is the best iPad Pro Data Recovery software that will help you to directly recover deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iPad Pro without any iTunes or iCloud backup. With the help of this data recovery tool for iPad Pro, users can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc.
The iPad Data Recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This iPad Data Recovery program will help you to recover data such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents Safari bookmarks, documents and much more from iPad Pro with or without iTunes or iCloud backup.
The software support all models of iPad, including iPad Pro, New iPad, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad 2 running on iOS 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7 and earlier version.
Below follow the tutorial on how to recover deleted or lost data from iPad Pro by using iPad Data Recovery software.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- 3 Methods To Recover Deleted/Lost Data From New iPad/iPad 3
- Top 3 Methods To Recover Deleted Data From iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air
- [Solved]: iTunes Could Not Connect To This iPad. An Unknown Error Occurred
- How To Fix Red Screen of Death of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Steps To Recover Deleted Data From iPad Pro
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on "Recover" from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you're supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don't launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the "Start Scan" button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option "Photo & Video". Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the "Recover" button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer.
Tips: As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device". If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click "Recover to Device".
Method 2: Restore Deleted Data From iPad Pro With iTunes Backup
If you have already taken backup of iPad Pro to iTunes, then you can easily restore lost or deleted iPad Pro data from iTunes backup with ease.
You can either restore data from iTunes backup manually, or you can use iPad Data Recovery software to recover data selectively from your iPad Pro.
For complete step-by-step guide, please visit: iTunes Data Recovery: Restore Data From iTunes Backup For Free
Method 3: Restore Deleted Data On iPad Pro With iCloud Backup
If you have already taken backup of iPad Pro to iCloud, then you can easily restore lost or deleted iPad Pro data from iCloud backup with ease.
You can either restore data from iCloud backup manually, or you can use iPad Data Recovery software to recover data selectively from your iPad Pro.
For complete step-by-step guide, please visit: How To Recover iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Data From iCloud Backup
Additional Reading: How To Permanently Erase All Data From iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
Tips To Avoid Data Loss From iPad Pro
Below follow some tips that will help you to avoid data loss situation from iPad:
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPad with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iPad.
- If you have set the password to lock your iPad then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iPad.
- Be careful while going for jailbreak for your iPad. It is recommended to do it in a proper way.
So those were the 3 methods to recover deleted or lost data from iPad Pro. You can follow any solutions as per your choice. But in case, if you do not have backup to iTunes or iCloud, the it is strongly recommended that you must use iPad Data Recovery Tool to recover deleted data from iPad Pro in just few mouse clicks.