iPhone/ iPad Data Retrieval After iOS 9.3 Update
Updating to iOS 9.3 on your iPhone is a tough choice because the new update will definitely fix some bugs issue but it may damage your iPhone saved data. Just like, if you have lost your data after iOS 9.3 update, then also you don’t need to worry because still you have a solution that is by using the professional and reliable iOS Device Recovery Tool you can Recover Lost Data from iPhone/iPad after iOS 9.3 Update.
Other Highlighting Features of This Software:
- Recovers data from apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, iMovie, Flickr, iPhoto, Kindle, etc.
- Restore media contents directly such as, voice memos, photo stream, message attachments, photo library and camera roll.
- It supports all models of iPhone/iPad such as iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad etc.
Hi, I lost all my data including important contacts from my iPhone 6 after I updates my phone to iOS new version 9.3. I have tried many ways to get back those data, in fact I have used iTunes backup but still I have cannot find those lost data. Can anyone help me or can anyone tell me whether I can get my lost data from phone or not?
iOS 9.3 is a new version released by Apple with several new features providing to Apple users. Compared to iOS 9, this new version would work excellently and it also improves and enhances the iOS ecosystem. However when any new updates come, then its common that something negative would happen and the situation has to face by users. Though users don’t have any knowledge about it and some loss happens to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users.
The most irritating situation is when data loss happens and users don’t find any solution to recover those. However if you are an Apple user and if you have updated your device with previous updates like iOS 7, iOS 8 and iOS 9 and iOS 9.2, then you would have realized to backup all data from iPhone, iPod or iPad before upgrading to any new version. This is one simple trick to avoid data loss situation.
Whenever any new update comes then user update to their devices but as it gained popularity, at the same time data loss also emerges. If the loss is minor then it does not worry users but there are some important data which can really bother you. If you have full preparation beforehand then you can manage the data loss which includes messages, contacts, call logs, notes, calendars, WhatsApp chat history, reminders and photos along with other contents after upgrading to iOS 9.3.
But if you don’t have any backup of the lost data then also there is nothing to get irritated, just take it easy and try to find a solution because the data which seems deleted from device is actually not deleted permanently. It remains on the device but not seen. If you have backup of your data then it’s good for you and if you don’t then ways are there to recover those deleted data by using professional recovery software. Mentioned below is about how to recover loss data after upgrading to iOS 9.3.
Other Causes that Result in Data Loss On iPhone, iPad or iPod
As more and more data saved on our iOS device, the problem of data loss is also around us. No one can 100% guarantee that their data saved in the phone are in safe condition. Bad thing can come anytime and to anybody. Valuable data loss can bring huge hurt to our life and business. Below find out some reasons that result in data loss it will help you to avoid such loss to some extent.
- Accidental Deletion – Most of the times photos, videos, contacts, messages get deleted by mistake or accidentally. Accidental deletion can take place by you or by your friends or family members. Also before deleting anything please check twice before you tap on Delete.
- Mishandling of iDevices – If your iDevices accidentally gets drops onto the ground from your hands or into water then it can result in complete data loss from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Loss/Damage of iOS Device – You may lose your important data if your iOS device gets damaged, lost, stolen or get broken. To avoid such data loss, you must protect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- iOS upgrade/downgrade, jailbreaking failure or factory settings restore – Other reasons like upgrading/downgrading iDevice, if jailbreaking gets failed, restoring device by using factory reset setting all these lead to data loss.
These are some common reasons through which user of iOS device lose their precious and valuable data. No matter, whatever may be the reasons behind the data loss one can easily restore them back with the help of iOS Device Recovery tool.
Manual Methods to Restore iOS Device Data (iPhone/iPad/iPod) after iOS 9.3 Update
As most of the iDevices users face a loss of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, audio, etc. Here find out the manual methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod or iPad. You can follow the below methods only when you have synced your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
Method 1 – Restore your device from iCloud backup
- Switch on your iDevice. Go to iOS Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen.
- Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network and follow the steps until you see Set Up Device screen.
- Click on Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iDevice because backup through iCloud is only possible through the Setup Assistant.
Method 2 – Restore your device from iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device. If iTunes tell you that there is an iOS update then get the latest update.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you are using Windows computer and if there is no File menu then you can press Alt key.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Click on Restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iDevice will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone/iPad/iPod after iOS 9.3 Update
iOS Device Data Recovery Software is one of the perfect tool that can help to restore your lost or deleted data from device after upgrade to iOS 9.3. This software easily retrieve data such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, WhatsApp chat history, reminder etc.
No matter how data is deleted, it helps to get you back all the lost files from your device after iOS 9.3 Update. It is compatible with all iOS devices and supports every iOS version. So if you want to restore your lost files back then it is suggested to opt this powerful tool.
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from iPhone/iPad/iPod after iOS 9.3 Update
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- Before deleting the unwanted files from your device, just be sure to check those files properly so that you don’t have to worry afterwards
- Always make a backup of all your essential data and make this a habit so that you don’t have to face any trouble when you lose your data
- Backup your data via iTunes or iCloud so that you can easily get those
- Especially recommended to those users who jailbreak their phone to do it properly otherwise there may be a chance of data loss
Generally while upgrading your device to the latest version, data loss happens which afterwards need to recover if those data are important. Making a backup file will help you to handle the situation. But now if you don’t have backup then also there is no need to worry as the software provided will help you to get all your lost data back without any original data loss.