Learn Top 3 Ways To Recover Deleted or Lost Photos, Videos, Audio, Contacts, Messages, Notes And Other Files From iPad 4/3/2/iPad Mini, iPad Air!
Summary: Accidentally deleted important data from your iPad 4? Lost precious photos, contacts, text messages from iPad Mini/Air? Looking for an easy solution to recover deleted data from iPad 4/3/2? Just don’t worry, this post provide 3 methods to recover deleted data from iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air.
Tip: One of the best ways to recover deleted data from iPad 4/3/2, iPad Mini, iPad Air is to use iPad Data Recovery software.
With the help of iPad Data Recovery software, one can:
- Easily retrieve deleted, lost, erased, missing, disappeared data from iPad 4/3/2, iPad Mini, iPad Air and other iPad.
- Restore deleted pictures, videos, audio, contacts, messages, call history, calendars, safari bookmarks, notes, documents and many more files from iPads.
- Extract inaccessible files from screen broken, water damaged, locked iPad, Jailbroken, virus infected, dead iPad.
- Support all models of iPad such as iPad 4/3/2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, etc.
- 100% secure, safe and easy to use.
Free Download iPad Data Recovery Tool
Since, iPad is becoming essential gadgets for our daily life, more and more people saving and storing important data on their iPad.
But there are several circumstances, where user lost their important data from their iPad.
For example just check-out below practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: User Deleted Video Files From iPad
iPad mini Recovering Deleted Video from iPad
Last night I deleted an important video from my iPad mini and I hadn’t made a backup. Photostream was also off.
I’ve tried mounting the iPad as a drive using iexplorer in Windows and Mountain Lion, but none of my image recovery software seems to recognize it as a mass storage device.
The other alternative I’ve seen is using openssh to make a disk image, and then run recovery software on that. Has anyone tried that before?
– Original Post MacRumors Forums
That was just example!
Similarly, there are various iPad users out there encountering data loss on their iPad.
Some of the common causes for the lost or deletion data on iPad are mentioned-below.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted Voice Memos From iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Causes for the Lost or Deletion Of Data From iPad
Number of reasons could be responsible for the deletion of your valuable data on iPad, such as:
- Intentionally or accidentally data deleted by you.
- Performing factory reset.
- Malfunction of operating system.
- Virus attack.
- Got iPad broken and repairs asking to erase all data on iPad.
- iOS upgrading caused data loss.
- Mistakenly resets your iPad through restore settings and much more.
Now question arise that – Is there any possible way to get back deleted data from iPad?
Well, the answer is “Yes”, there are three possible ways to get back deleted data from iPad. To know details continue reading the post.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Data From iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air Using iPad Data Recovery Software [Recommended]
One of the best way to recover deleted data from iPad 4/3/2, iPad Mini, iPad Air is to use World’s first iPad Data Recovery Tool. With help of this best iPad data recovery software one can recover the lost/deleted/corrupted data from iPad.
This Apple iPad data recovery software recovers photos, music files, videos, documents, contacts, text messages, call history, calendar, voice memos, notes, reminder, safari bookmarks, etc no matter whether you have iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini or iPad Air.
This iPad data recovery software directly recovers data from iPad without backup. Also retrieve lost or deleted iPad data after factory reset and after iOS update and from water damaged, screen broken, locked and dead iPad. The best part about this iPad Data Recovery tool is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This Data Recovery software for iPad is user friendly, simple and easy to use, just connect your device with computer, scan it, preview files and recover it. One can recover all lost data at a time or recover them one by one. If you do not have iTunes or iCloud backup then you must download this tool to get your lost/deleted data easily from your iPad.
Supported iPad: iPad Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Mini 4, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad, iPad 2, iPad Mini, New iPad, iPad Mini 2, iPad with Retina Display, etc.
Below find out step-by-step tutorial on how to recover deleted data from any iPad using iPad Data Recovery software.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- iPad Air Data Recovery to Recover Lost Data on Windows/Mac!
- Recover SMS/Contact/Photos from iPad Air 2 on Windows/Mac
- iPad Mini 3 Data Recovery – recover photos/videos/sms from iPad mini 3 on Windows/Mac
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Disabled after Entering Wrong Passcode, How to Unlock It?
Steps To Recover Deleted Data From iPad 4/3/2/iPad Air/iPad Mini
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
Install & launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer. Now click on "Recover" from available option.
Once the software recognizes your device, it will show the interface as shown in the image below.
Tips: Before you run iOS data recovery, you're supposed to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don't launch iTunes when iOS Data Recovery is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
Step 2: Scan Your Device To Recover Lost Data
Now simply click the "Start Scan" button to start scan of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device.
Step 3: Preview the Recoverable Data
Once the scan process gets completed, you can see a scan result that is generated by the program. The lost and existing data on your device are displayed in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to select the option. For example: If you want to recover photos then select the option "Photo & Video". Similarly, select messages, contact, Notes, call history, etc to recover respective files.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the "Recover" button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer.
Tips: As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device". If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click "Recover to Device".
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted/Disappeared/Lost Notes From iPad
Method 2: Restore Deleted Data From iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air With iCloud Backup
If you have backup your iPad data to iCloud, then below follow the steps to recover iPad data for free.
Free restore missing, lost deleted data in iPad 4/3/2/iPad Mini/iPad Air from iCloud backup:
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and then tap on “Erase all content and settings”.
- Now from the Apps & Data screen, tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup“, now you have to sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Finally, select the relevant backup from the list of available backups in iCloud to start restore process.
After this, you have to just wait for the iCloud backup recovery process to get complete. Once the process completes, you can use your lost data again on your iPad again.
Additional Reading [Solved]: iTunes Could Not Connect To This iPad. An Unknown Error Occurred
Method 3: Restore Deleted Data From iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air With iTunes Backup
If you have iTunes backup of your iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air then you can easily retrieve data from the iTunes backup.
Here follow the steps:
- Open iTunes on PC or Mac that you have used to back up your iPad and then connect your iPad device to computer with the help of USB cable.
- If a message asks for your device to trust this computer or passcode, then simply follow the onscreen steps. If you have forgotten the passcode, then get help here.
- Now select your iPad as and when it appears in iTunes.
- Next go to Summary tab and then click on “Restore Backup”
- Now look for the relevant backup file. You can check the date and time to select the most relevant backup file.
- Finally click on “Restore” button and simply wait for process to get complete.
- Keep your device connected to computer after it restart and wait for it to synchronize with your computer.
Note: The free method erases all contents of the iPad and it all gets replaced with your iTunes backup files which is really a drawback of this iTunes restore solution.
So, those were 3 solutions that you can follow to recover deleted data from your iPad. But you must know that recovering data from iTunes and iCloud backup replaces all data from your iPad device and they do not allow you to selectively recover data, hence it is highly recommended that you must use iPad Data Recovery software.