Easily Retrieve inaccessible data from dead or damaged iPad!
Number of reasons could be responsible for turning your iPad dead such as deadly virus attack, physical damage, software malfunction, etc. But do not be worried because it is not that hard with iOS Device Recovery Tool to Recover Data from Dead iPad.
iOS Devices recovery software is capable of;
- Retrieve lost media files like photos, videos, audios, etc.
- Restore messages, contacts, memo, call logs, notes, etc.
- Rescue saferi bookmarks, browsing history, whatsapp chat history and so on.
For many iPad users, the most frustrating situation is when their iPad is dead or broken. When such thing happens then the entire data is lost from iPad. Therefore many users want to know about how to recover those data from dead iPad? Some of the user knows that the deleted data can be restored from iTunes backup with another iOS device. When such situation happens then saving data becomes very important and urgent.
It is known that iTunes backup is not viewed or accessed from iPad and if you want to recover the lost data from broken iPad then using third party recovery software will help to extract the iTunes backup and all the data can be retrieved. But what to do when there is no iTunes backup? In this guide, you will get to know about how to recover data from dead iPad.
You May Also like: How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad Mini 4 on Windows/Mac
What Makes iPad And How We Lose Data from iPad
- Hardware or software Malfunction – This is another reason of data loss. The hardware or software malfunction can take place when you drop your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the ground, interruption while charging the device or replacing the battery casually.
- Virus/Malware Attack – Virus/Malware attack is one of the prime factors that can easily corrupt stored data on your iDevices. Hackers making more and more iOS-based virus and malware to gain remote access of other people iPhones, iPad and iPod. Even the best anti-virus programs are not able to detect them.
- Software corruption – your iDevice may suffer software corruption and an app might shut down unexpectedly while you are using it and as a result, you may encounter data loss. Sometimes, anti-virus or other security apps can cause software corruption of your iOS device.
- Accidental Deletion of Data – Sometimes, we accidentally delete data by pressing the wrong button. While deleting unwanted files we click on “Delete All” button and thereby we lose our important data as well.
- Other Reasons – Other reasons such as performing restore factory settings, improper jailbreak of iDevices, downgrade or upgrade of iOS, etc can lead to data loss.
Therefore, it is suggested that you must keep a backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod. But if you do not have any backup then you have to look for a way to recover data from dead iPad. iOS Device Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac will allow you to recover your inaccessible, lost or deleted data directly from your iDevices.
How to Recover Lost/Inaccessible Data from Dead or Damaged iPad
Method 1: Form Backup
If you have kept a valid and proper backup of your iPad , then you can restore your lost and inaccessible data from the backup files.
You May Also like: How to Recover Lost Data From iPad Pro on Windows /Mac?
Method 2: By Using iOS Device Data Recovery Software
iOS Device Data Recovery Software easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. This is the perfect software for recovering data from dead iPad.
It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks. It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc.
The recovery software for Dead iPad is available separately for both Windows and Mac and comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can easily operate it. It also allows you to preview the files of recovered data within the application before final recovery. So, what are you waiting for just download and install this powerful Dead iPad Data recovery software for free and restore back all data what you have lost.
Benefits of Using iOS Device Recovery Software
- Recovers deleted data directly from iOS Device – This tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Support different kind of data recovery – The software is capable to recover Contacts, Messages, Notes, Reminder, App videos, Call history, WhatsApp History, Safari Bookmark, Voice Memo, Camera Roll, App Documents, etc.
- Recover Data from iTunes Backup – It also recovers the previously deleted data from iTunes backup. So, if you have deleted any data from iTunes backup and want to restore it then you can sue this software.
- Restore data from iCloud Backup – Similarly, it also retrieve previously lost/deleted data from iCloud Backup as it is in the case of iTunes Backup.
- Preview Option – This iOS Device Data Recovery allow you to preview the files within the software before final recovery. It save user’s valuable time as it helps to select appropriate file for recovery.
- Easy to use – It comes with user friendly interface and therefore anybody can operate this software to recover deleted data from iDevices.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data From Dead iPad Device
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.