Get back lost/deleted/formatted data from dead iPhone
There are number of users around the globe looking for solution to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone. However, if once your iPhone device has been dead or sometimes your phone gets water damage and if you want to recover data from your damaged iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, then iOS data recovery tool can aid you with that purpose.
With iPhone data recovery tool you can:
- Retrieving lost media files like photos, videos, audios, messages, contacts, memo, call logs, notes, etc.
- Rescuing safari bookmarks, browsing history, whatsapp chat history and so on.
- Retrieve 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display and more.
- Restore data without need of iTunes backup, even if the device is smashed, crashed or broken.
Cases That Cause iPhone Data Loss
In accidental cases you may suffer data loss inadvertently like the cases in the previous iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS, you could lose data from iPhone 6 (Plus) for many reasons. Some of the most common ones are mentioned below:
- You deleted files by pressing wrong button.
- iPhone 6 (Plus) is lost, stolen, damaged (water damaged).
- iPhone 6 (Plus) is inaccessible with black/white Apple logo screen of death, or
- forgotten screen lock password.Is There Any Possibility to Retrieve Lost iPhone Data?
- iOS 8 or newer version update.
- You restore iPhone 6 (Plus) to its original factory setting.
- Virus attack by unknown apps
- iPhone 6 (Plus) jailbreak failed or jailbreak was incorrect.
- Software or firmware corruption.
All the above mentioned causes can lead to data loss situation. In that case, users think how to recover data from water damage iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS or Recover Data from a Dead iPhone. Actually no matter what the reason behind losing your data from iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus set but main of all is to know that is it possible to get back these lost data? Then the answer will be yes, because the deleted or lost files still stay in the space of iPhone 6 (Plus) memory but you cannot see it from the screen. It would not be gone immediately unless their occupied space is overwritten by new files.
So it is advised to stop using your iPhone set if you too finding this type of data loss situation and do recovery process as soon as possible.
How to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
If you want to recover data from dead/damaged iPhone, you need to use a third-party Dead iPhone Data Recovery on Windows/Mac, which can help to scan your dead iPhone device, and then restore deleted iPhone data directly. This dead iPhone recovery software can help restore all lost data on dead iPhone, including contacts, messages, pictures, videos, notes and more.
This is professional data recovery software for Windows 9/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. It offers 3 data recovery modes: recover iPhone 6 (Plus) data from iTunes backup file, restore data from iPhone 6 (Plus) without backup file. If you deleted or lost iPhone 6 (Plus) files, such as pictures, SMS, voice memos, reminders, contacts, notes, bookmarks, and recover data from iPhone 6 (Plus).
Steps to Recover Data Directly from iPhone Devices.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
Connect your device with your PC via digital cable and run the program to get the interface below.
Step 2. Scan your iPhone for data on it
If you are iPhone 4/3GS users, you can change to the Advance Mode to get a better scan. Just keep following the description that program shows you.
Here are some descriptions below to start scanning.
- Keep your iPhone and select the “Start” button.
- Simultaneously press Power button and Home buttons for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds is over, free the Power button, but for another 15 seconds you have to keep holding the Home button.
Software will automatically start to scan your iPhone as soon as you will get information that you’ve successfully enters the scanning mode
Step 3 – Preview and perform selective recovery of data.
At the last when your iPhone scan is over, in clear categories you will find all your data which software found from your iPhone after it finished its scanning process. You can check those data individually and then click “Recover” to secure them on your PC.
If you want to recover all of them at one single piece of time then just mark all of them and click ‘Recover’. This will save them on the computer. If you want to recover selective data then you can refine the scan results. Just slide the button in the red area on the interface shown above. Just mark them and press ‘Recover’ button to get them back.
Still facing problem to Recover Data from a Dead iPhone?
Easily get all your data from iPhone by the help of iTunes and iCloud data recovery.