It has been quite a few times when iOS 9.3 upgrade has come and many users have upgraded their device with the new version. Though this is the new version so it has some extra features compared the older version. But before that it seems to be some negative news coming from many users who have complained about this new version of iOS 9.3.
Previously also many of them has suffered from stucking in recovery mode, black screen, white screen with some other issue after upgrading to the latest version. Therefore it becomes necessary to know about how to get back the lost data as losing data is also the main factor after upgrading to iOS 9.3.
Therefore for that user who has already upgraded their iPhone to latest version, for them getting back the data is important by applying some recovery method so that the data can also be recovered as well as it can be safe. With the use of reliable data recovery software for iPhone, it can be possible to restore the lost data after upgrading to iOS 9.3.
Reasons that Result in Data Loss for iPhone, iPad or iPod
As more and more data saved on our iOS device, the problem of data loss is also around us. No one can 100% guarantee that their data saved in the phone are in safe condition. Bad thing can come anytime and to anybody. Valuable data loss can bring huge hurt to our life and business. Below find out some reasons that result in data loss it will help you to avoid such loss to some extent.
- Wrong Operation – Most of the times photos, videos, contacts, messages get deleted by mistake or accidentally. Accidental deletion can take place by you or by your friends or family members. Also before deleting anything please check twice before you tap on Delete
- iOS upgrade/downgrade, jailbreaking failure or factory settings restore – Other reasons like upgrading/downgrading iDevice, if jailbreaking gets failed, restoring device by using factory reset setting all these lead to data loss.
- Loss/Damage of iOS Device – You may lose your important data if your iOS device gets damaged, lost, stolen or get broken. To avoid such data loss, you must protect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Mishandling of iDevices – If your iDevices accidentally gets drops onto the ground from your hands or into water then it can result in complete data loss from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
These are some common reasons through which user of iOS device lose their precious and valuable data. No matter, whatever may be the reasons behind the data loss one can easily restore them back with the help of iOS Device Recovery tool.
How to Backup your iDevices using iCloud or iTunes
If you have a backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data. Below find out how to create a backup of your iDevice by using iCloud or iTunes:
1 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup in iOS 8 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup in iOS 7 or earlier
- Click on Backup Now. Make sure that the backup process completed by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and then choose your iDevice. The backup you have created just now will appear with the time and file size.
- While performing this process, make sure your device is connected with Wi-Fi network until the process complete and iCloud backup is turned on.
If your iCluod backup is turned on then iCloud will automatically backup your device every day. But only if:
- Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Your device’s screen is locked
- Your device is connected to a power source
- You have enough space available in your iCloud for the backup
2 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Connect your iDevice to computer and open iTunes
- Now transfer the data that you have downloaded from iTunes or App store. To transfer files just click on File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. If you are using Windows computer and File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Now click on Backup Now. If you are using Windows computer then click File > Devices > Back up. If File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Once the backup process completes, you can now see the backup completed successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. There you can see the name of your device along with date and time that iTunes have created a backup.
So, these are the two methods through which you can make a backup of your iOS Device that will help you to restore your photos, videos, notes, messages, contacts, audio and other files if you delete/lose data or your iDevices get lost/stolen.
The Best Way to Solve the Problem
Well when time comes to get back your lost data from your iPhone then its better to go for third party tool like iOS Device Data Recovery software. This is one of the best software that helps you to restore all your erased data from your device. The software not only helps to recover lost iPhone calendars but also help to rescue other data as well.
This software is compatible with all iOS devices and supports all the latest iOS version. It provides you three option to get back your lost data and without any original data loss, you will retrieve all your data.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Many user come across the situation of data loss and the reasons are several. But nothing to worry as there are ways to get back your lost data no matter how you have deleted. The above completely guide to come out of recovery mode.