If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users then you must be well aware with your iOS device sudden abnormal performance when the following issues occurs:
- iPhone getting stuck at Apple Logo
- iPhone screen turning black and white
- Endless “Recovery Mode” loops on your iPhone / iPod/ iPad
These are the most common issues encountered with many iOS device user. If you ever get stuck with any of these issues then don’t get worried for it because you can fix this issue through both manual and automatic way.
If you manually want to put your iOS device to recovery mode:
- Connect your device to your computer and run iTunes.
- Press the Home button and Power button altogether on your iOS device. When apple logo appear on your device screen release the power button and keep the Home button pressed until you get an iTunes alert saying Your iPhone Is In Recovery Mode.
- The only way to get iPhone out of this Recovery Mode is to restore your iPhone with iTunes. However,in this way you will erase all data and content stored on your device or you have to face data loss issue.
If you don’t want to follow such risky manual method then don’t follow it because you have another solution to this also that is by using Wondershare newly rolls feature ” Fix iOS to Normal”. Wondershare software has come up with a new feature of “Fix iOS to Normal” for iOS device users. This software allows you to fix these issues and get back your lost iDevice data. This Repair Operating System feature will make sure that there is no data loss while fixing any issues of your iOS device.
So now it is so easy for any iDevice user to fix white screen, black screen, Recovery Mode, Apple logo, and fix the issue when your iOS device perform abnormally. It can’t cause any data loss while repairing the OS of your device.
Note: after using this feature, your iOs device will be updated with the latest iOS version and if your iOS device is jailbroken then it will be updated to non- jalibroken. If you have unlocked your device before then after using this feature it will be re-locked again.
Step 1. Choose the Fix iOS to Normal feature
In the main window of Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS software, click the last tap “Fix iOS to Normal”. After that connect your iPhone/ iPad / iPod touch to your PC through USB cable. When the software detects your iDevice, click Start to continue the process.
Step 2. Download and select firmware
To fix the abnormal Operating System, you need to download the firmware for your iOS device first Dr.Fone for iOS will recognize your iOS device, offering the latest iOS version for you to download. You need to click to the “Download” option and then wait for a while. The software will automatically finish this task for you.
Step 3. Fix your iOS to return it to normal
After the downloading gets over, the program will continuously start repairing your iOS to take off your iDevice from such black screen, blue screen and Apple logo looping etc. stuck mode, or get your device to work smoothly without any issue. After few minutes, it will ask your device to restart again to normal mode. The complete repairing process of your iOS device takes less than 10 minutes.