Get Back Data from Frozen iPhone while iOS 9 Upgrade on Windows/Mac
Want to recover data from iPhone that get frozen while upgrading iOS Device? If your answer is YES then you are at the right place. Apply professional iOS System Recovery software and get back your data from frozen iOS device. This tool is able to restore data from:
- Retrieve data from Frozen iPhone
- iTunes unable to recognize your device or displays it’s in recovery mode.
- iOS Device is stuck in Apple logo screen with no progress bar.
Dr.Fone has 3 recovery modes: Direct recovery from the iOS Device – Get your data back from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4, iPad mini 1/2, iPad Air 1/2, iPad with Retina Display, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5 and iPad 1 with a direct scan. (Source: CNET)
Frozen phone can be a symptom of either a software or hardware problem but many times some serious software problem can also lead to freezing of iPhone. However things didn’t seem to be as same as they are expected and in fact iPhone gets frozen mainly in the update process.
So what to do to get back the frozen phone to normal so that data in the device can be accessed? When nothing works, then use of any recovery software can be helpful which can fix the issue of freezing iPhone to normal and the data can be safe.
Main Causes of iPhone/iPad or iPod Data Loss
- Virus infection– One of the common reasons which can erase your data from your device is due to malware infection.
- During upgrade of iOS– Many times while upgrading your device, data loss happens which users don’t realize it.
- Device gets damaged– Yet another reason for data loss. When your device gets broken or damaged then also loss of data happens
- Replacing battery– All your flash memory in iOS device is engaged without power. So there is a chance to lose your important data when battery is removed from your device.
- Unintentionally deletion of data– Mistakenly deleting the data is one of the main reason to lose your data. Many times users don’t want some data so they delete it and meanwhile they delete those data also which they don’t want to delete.
Therefore, it is suggested that you must keep a backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod. But if you do not have any backup then you have to look for a way to recover those deleted/lost data. iOS System Recovery Tool will allow you to recover your lost or deleted data directly from your iDevices.
Manual Methods to Restore iOS Device Data
As most of the iDevices users face a loss of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, audio, etc. Here find out the manual methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod or iPad. You can follow the below methods only when you have synced your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
Method 1 – Restore your device from iCloud backup
- Switch on your iDevice. Go to iOS Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen.
- Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network and follow the steps until you see Set Up Device screen.
- Click on Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iDevice because backup through iCloud is only possible through the Setup Assistant.
Method 2 – Restore your device from iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device. If iTunes tell you that there is an iOS update then get the latest update.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you are using Windows computer and if there is no File menu then you can press Alt key.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Click on Restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iDevice will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
Best way to Fix Frozen iPhone Issue
To fix frozen iPhone issue on iPhone during iOS 9 upgrade, you should use third party software like iOS System Recovery. This is one of the best option that provide you recovery of all your lost data. It can fix frozen iPhone issue and at the same time it recovers all your data like call logs, reminder, videos, photos, call history and many more.
Steps to Follow to fix frozen iPhone issue
Step 1: Select the Repair iOS System feature
Select “iOS System Recovery” from Dr.Fone main window and after that connect your device with your computer via USB cable. When it detects then hit on ‘Start’ button to continue.
Step 2: Download and Choose Firmware
Now you have you first download the firmware on your device which Dr.Fone automatically search for the latest versions. Hit on ‘Download’ option and then wait.
Step 3: Repair your iOS to its normal position
After download is completed, it will automatically begin to repair the device so that the device can come back to its normal level. In Few minutes, it will indicate that device is restarting to its normal mode. This complete process only takes 10 minutes to repair.
Well to fix frozen iPhone problem, you should completely go through the above blog that will help you to fix the problem. Though data will get lost every time without any intimation but there are ways which can help you to get back your deleted data. Hence this blog will help you to solve your iPhone freezing problem anytime.