Data loss situation is a very common situation for every iPhone user, when you search online then there are many users that asking solution for such problems on forums and other question answer site. iPhone users inquires how to recover their inaccessible or deleted contacts, notes, message, voice memos, call history, etc. There are many situations that will lead to iPhone data deletion/corruption.
- Users delete their data unintentionally, data like contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- Water damaging, broken iPhone can also affect the stored data.
- Applying factory resetting or system restores option without taking backup of their data.
- Due to failed upgrade iOS or Jailbreak
And the question is how to restore lost or deleted iPhone data back? You can use iPhone data recovery tools for such kind of problems. It able to fetch inaccessible data from iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone, it is also famous because user can easily operate it. This tool can efficiently and swiftly restore lost, deleted, corrupted, stolen data from iPhone, through this one can restore iOS data such as photos, videos, contacts, message, calendar, notes, reminders, etc.
If you have iTunes backup of your iOS device then you can also use this in the manner to retrieve your deleted data. But some error occurs when user tries to restore their iTune backup. This can happen due to the corruption of iTunes file. A damaged or corrupt iTunes backup may display several errors when user tries to access it. Top ten errors of iTunes are given bellow:
- iTunes Error 3194
- ”Cannot connect to iTunes Store” Error Message?
- iTunes Error 13
- iTunes Error 9 iTunes Error 14
- iTunes Error 1618
- iTunes Error 3002
- iTunes Error 1015
- iTunes Error 1004
- iTunes Error 1013
When you face any one error from the given list then it is sure that your iTunes is corrupted, but if you are not sure then apply the given resolution and after it again try to access the corrupt backup file.
- Use the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve most update and restore issues.
- Resolve network errors
- Check your security software
- Check your USB connections
- Check for hardware issues
- Check for outdated or modified software
Try to restore your iPhone through iTunes and if you still unable to restore your iPhone then you have to use iTunes data recovery. This tool is able to make your iTunes accessible. This tool is also very easy to use so that one doesn’t need professional knowledge to retrieve their iTunes data. So apply it once and restore important inaccessible data.