iPhone is the very popular device among the peoples not only for its features but for its advance and smart features and applications. Many other smart phones are available in the market but they are not providing any security to the data and other facility that is provided by the iPhones.
If you want to upgrade or jailbreak your iPhone then you must need to make a backup of your iPhone with the help Cydia application and of Firmware Umbrella on iPhone. Umbrella saved SHSH blobs of the iPhones to the Cydia servers so if you want to restore your iPhone then you can easily restore it. If some problem occurs during the process of up-gradation of your iPhone then you can restore your iPhone using PC with Umbrella and iTunes installed but for this process you must have a valid SHSH blob, iPhone ECID number and the original firmware.Now you can easily restore iPhone using Cydia.
How to restore iPhone using cydia:
- Step 1: Start your PC and run your USB view tool, connect your iPhone to the PC using the USB cable. You need to connect your iPhone to PC with the help of USB cable. If you not seeing iBoot in your USB view then click on F5 button on the USB view. iBoot is an Apple Recovery USB drive select it and write ECID number.
- Step 2: open your Umbrella folder and to start the tool double click on the Umbrella.exe after this select the version of your firmware that is installed in your iPhone, after it enter the device model in the Device model box.
- Step 3: Enter your ECID number in to the ECID box, after it click on Enter Recovery to reboot iPhone in the Recovery mode.
- Step 4: After it click on Start TSS Server button to connect Cydia. A list of SHSH blobs is appears in the left pane, open the iTunes on PC when TSS server is running after it click iPhone in the list of connected devices.
- Step 5 : After step 4, hold the Shift key and click on Restore option. Use resulting file browser that you can select firmware which is saved in SHSH blobs and click on Open button.
- Step 6 : Finally click OK button and restore the firmware. The restore process can take up to ten minutes.
If you are unable to recover your iPhone data then you can use iPhone data recovery software.