First of all, make it clear that iTunes is not a file management software so it doesn’t allows to transfer, edit, view iTunes backup’s data. In short, iTunes backup file is not readable and writeable.
But what when you want to view data on iTunes backup file, it become necessary when one just want to know what files have been synced on iTunes or you want to read the files after iPhone stolen or lost. If you think that by sync iPhone with iTunes on computer you can edit iPhone data on PC then you are wrong. If you want to view iTunes backup Data then you are at the right place, this blog will guide you to view iTunes data with ease.
First of all make sure that you have made an iTunes backup. Now you can take the help of iTunes backup viewer to view the Photos, Text Messages, Contacts and More on iTunes. Don’t worry even if the iTunes backup files on computer have been removed, the iTunes backup viewer will help you to recover deleted iTunes backup.
Reasons that Result in Data Loss for iPhone, iPad or iPod
As more and more data saved on our iOS device, the problem of data loss is also around us. No one can 100% guarantee that their data saved in the phone are in safe condition. Bad thing can come anytime and to anybody. Valuable data loss can bring huge hurt to our life and business. Below find out some reasons that result in data loss it will help you to avoid such loss to some extent.
- Mishandling of iDevices – If your iDevices accidentally gets drops onto the ground from your hands or into water then it can result in complete data loss from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Wrong Operation – Most of the times photos, videos, contacts, messages get deleted by mistake or accidentally. Accidental deletion can take place by you or by your friends or family members. Also before deleting anything please check twice before you tap on Delete
- Loss/Damage of iOS Device – You may lose your important data if your iOS device gets damaged, lost, stolen or get broken. To avoid such data loss, you must protect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- iOS upgrade/downgrade, jailbreaking failure or factory settings restore – Other reasons like upgrading/downgrading iDevice, if jailbreaking gets failed, restoring device by using factory reset setting all these lead to data loss.
These are some common reasons through which user of iOS device lose their precious and valuable data. No matter, whatever may be the reasons behind the data loss one can easily restore them back with the help of iOS Device Recovery tool.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Data Recovery Tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks. It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. The software is available separately for both Windows and Mac and comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can easily operate it. It also allows you to preview the files of recovered data within the application before final recovery. So, what are you waiting for just download and install this powerful iDevice Data recovery software for free and restore back all data what you have lost.
Key Features of iOS Device Recovery Tool
- Recovers deleted data directly from iOS Device – This tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Support different kind of data recovery – The software is capable to recover Contacts, Messages, Notes, Reminder, App videos, Call history, WhatsApp History, Safari Bookmark, Voice Memo, Camera Roll, App Documents, etc.
- Recover Data from iTunes Backup – It also recovers the previously deleted data from iTunes backup. So, if you have deleted any data from iTunes backup and want to restore it then you can sue this software.
- Restore data from iCloud Backup – Similarly, it also retrieve previously lost/deleted data from iCloud Backup as it is in the case of iTunes Backup.
- Preview Option – This iOS Device Data Recovery allow you to preview the files within the software before final recovery. It save user’s valuable time as it helps to select appropriate file for recovery.
- Easy to use – It comes with user friendly interface and therefore anybody can operate this software to recover deleted data from iDevices.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1 – Download and install iOS Device Recovery tool (Mac/Windows as per your system OS) on your system and with the help of USB cable connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your system. After that, you will get the below interface.
Step 2 – Enter Scanning Mode to Scan the Device
Follow the below-mentioned instruction to enter into scanning mode:
- Click the Start button
- Hold ‘Power‘ and ‘Home‘ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds, release the ‘Power‘ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home‘ button
- You will be informed that you have successfully entered into the scanning mode and you can release the ‘Home‘ button now
Once the above process successfully complete, the software will start to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – Preview and Recover Data
After the scanning process gets completed, you can then Preview the file one after the other before recovery and then make selections for the files to recover.
Step 4: Once you select the files for recovery click on “Recover” button, to restore the deleted data back on your system.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way, or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.