Apple on Monday releases its new iOS version 9.3.2 into the public. This is one more step of Apple to move forward and to provide users some new features in the devices. With the release of iOS 9.3.2, user of iPhone, iPad and iPod user can update their device and can access new features provided by Apple. This can be updated via software or via iTunes on Mac or PC. With this new update of iOS, users can easily fix the issue where newly launched iPhone SE can experience quality issues while fielding call over a Bluetooth headset. Well this news will be good to hear for the iPhone SE owners as it fixes the Bluetooth accessory issue along with some other improvements.
User can update this new version on their device by navigating Settings app > General > Software Update > Install Now. As it is seen in betas, this new version of iOS 9.3.2 does not have varieties of new features. It only fixes bugs and also where looking up dictionary definitions could fail as it mashes a bug which prevented typing email addresses while using Japanese Kana keyboard in mail and messages. This update will help many users of iDevice as it can solve many problems like users of VoiceOver who are using Alex voice. In this the device is switched to different voice to declare paces or punctuation. One important thing to notice is that this new version has the ability to use Low Power Mode along with Night Shift and that too at the same time.
Some other specification of this new version is mentioned below.
With the new update of iOS 9.3.2, it is clear that it fixes the bugs and also improves the security of your iPhone or iPad. This new update:
- Solve the issue where looking up for the dictionary definitions could fail
- While pairing to iPhone SE, some Bluetooth accessories experience audio quality problem and this new update repairs the problem
- Repairs the issue where MDM servers are prevented from installing custom B2B apps
- VoiceOver users generally faces and they use Alex voice and here the device is switched to different voice to declare spaces and punctuation and this new update resolves this issue
- Repairs the problem where it avoids typing email addresses while using Japanese Kana keyboard in messages and in mail
However it is also instructed to those users who are jailbroken not to update this version because this can damage the device. The version of iOS 9.3.2 is the eighth update of iOS 9 version following iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, and iOS 9.3.1. Apple iOS 9.3.2 is can be installed on all compatible devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. However the update is small in size and focuses on bug fixes. Even this new update can be updated on your device via OTA update or by connecting to iTunes.