iPhone 7 is much similar to its predecessors but the deeper you dive, you will find the more improvements. The camera you will find is a quite good and there are dual speakers and the most appreciated thing you can find in this phone is the water-resistant quality. Apart from this, you can find some errors that can be so annoyed that you would wish to sell or get another phone before trying to solve the errors. But here, in this blog, you will find some common problems you are facing in the new iPhone 7 and also you will get the complete solution that will surely help you fix all the issue you are getting with their possible fixes.
iPhone 7 Annoying Issue 1: No Service After Turning Off Airplane Mode
If you are using Airplane during a flight and then turn it off to find that your iPhone 7 fails to connect to the cellular network then don’t worry because this is a common issue that happens to every second or third iPhone 7. This issues has been found to be very annoying and so the fix for this error has been concluded by the launchers of this phone.
- In order to fix this issue, you are required to toggle the Airplane mode on and off again. You can then swipe up and do it in Control Center or you can also go to Settings and then Airplane Mode.
- Now it is important to make sure that there is a service coverage area you can trying this fixing criteria. For this, you can also take a look in Settings and then General and then About ans see if there is an update or next to Carrier.
- Keep in mind that if you are travelling internationally then you will need roaming turned on in Settings and then Cellular Data Roaming.
- After this Turn off and on again your iPhone 7 device and press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. After this, drag the slider to turn the device completely off. Now next you can do is to press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again in order to turn it on again.
- After this, you can also try to fix this issue by going to Settings and then General. In general, reach the Reset option and then Reset Network Settings. After this, there will a requirement to enter some details for Wi-Fi networks and password again after doing this.
You May Also Like: How to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Contacts from iPhone 7?
iPhone 7 Annoying Issue 2: Poor Battery Life
Most of the iPhone 7 users are complaining that they are experiencing a poor battery life than iPhone 6S. iPhone 6S has a larger battery the more efficient A10 Fusion chip and due to this only, iPhone 6S has a goof battery life than iPhone 7 because iPhone 7 does not have such battery chip.
If you want to get better battery life, then you can go to Settings and then Battery. Here, you can turn Low Power Mode on to stretch battery further but it comes at a cost. Mail fetch. Hey Siri, Background app refresh, automatic download and some visual effects will be automatically reduced or even turned off completely. Or you can also turn them off individually of these things for a lesser bump in battery life.
You can also take a look under Battery Usage in Settings and then Battery and see if any particular app is running or taking too much power.
You May Also Like: 8 Common iOS 10 Problems and How to Fix them?
iPhone 7 Annoying Issue 3: Lightning Earpods Stop Working
Not much but a fewer people found an issue, with the Lightning Earpods that used to come in the box with the iphone 7. It has been observed by some people that the remote control buttons stop working and become unresponsive. And it prevents you from playing, pausinf ir using Siri. If you want to make this matter worse, for some people, the fault causes random pauses and Siri activation.
In order to fix this issuer, you can try unplugging the Lightning Earpods and plug in them back again. Doing so will bring the control functionality back.
iPhone 7 Annoying Issue 4: Can’t Activate New iPhone 7
There are lots of iPhone 7 users who faced troubled while activating their new iPhones, most probably on the first few days when server traffic is at its peak. If you are getting any message regarding the activation server being unavailable then it could be that Apple is simply struggling to cope with the volume.
- If you are trying to fix this issue using your cellular connection then you can simply switch to Wi-Fi instead.
- You can also try turning your iPhone off and on again by simply pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and then dragging the slider to turn the device completely off. You can then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again to turn it on.
- Next it is important to make sure that iTunes is up to date and then you can try plugging your iPhone 7 into your computer and completing the activation using iTunes.
- You can also contact your carrier and ask if there are any known issues with iPhone 7 activation. If yes, then you might required to get a replacement SIM card.
You May Also Like: Top 10 Free Methods to Speed up Slow iOS 10, iOS 10.1 on iPhone iPad
iPhone 7 Annoying Issue 5: Poor Phone Call/Speaker Quality
It has been reported by a number of iPhone 7 users that they are experiencing a poor phone call or a speaker quality. It has been said by people that incoming audio sounds distant or it is so low that one is unable to hear it properly. Enough people have even made complaints about this that Apple device has since updated a support page with an intension to help people with sound issues.
- In order to fix sound issues in iPhone 7, you can go to Settings and then Sounds and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider to turn the volume up.
If you can get audio out of the speaker then there are several other things you can do to fix this issue:
- You can check the Ring switch on the side of the phone so that you can make sure it is not set to Silent.
- It is important to ensure that your case is not blocking the speaker.
- Now Restart the iPhone and clean the dust, dirt or debris out of the speaker.
- Next you can do is launch the app that used to play audio or sound effects and then adjust the volume using the volume keys or Control Center controls.
- If you are unable to get sound out of the speaker or nothing changes after you try the aforementioned steps then it is better to reach out to Apple Support.