Get Back Your Lost or Formatted Videos From iPad Mini 4
If you have lost your important videos for any reason either accidentally or intentionally from your iPad Mini 4 then do not worry because with iOS device recovery tool it is easy to recover deleted video from iPad Mini 4 effortlessly.
iOS device recovery software is capable of:
- Recovering lost, deleted or formatted media files like images, videos, etc.
- Restoring stuff like messages, contacts, call details, memo, and so on.
- Retrieving chat history, browsing details, safari browser bookmarks, etc.
Hi everybody, one day I was working on a video on the iMovie app and after everything was completed, accidentally I deleted some of the videos from the camera roll and now I am unable to find those. Are there any ways to restore the delete videos from my iPad Mini 4 as it doesn’t have any iTunes backup before of the data?
There are many users who accidentally delete the videos from many devices like iPad Mini 4/Air 2/iPad Pro/iPhone 6S/6S Plus. However, you can restore the deleted videos by downloading movies in Apple store. But what to do when the media files are taken by in-built camera? But the user’s iPhone/iPad may get the data from the devices as they have the option to recover deleted videos directly from the phone. Even for the versions earlier than iOS 8, third party software can help to retrieve the lost videos. In this article, you will know about how to recover the deleted videos from iPhone/iPad Mini 4.
You May Also Like: How to Recover Lost Data From iPad Pro on Windows /Mac?
Reasons For Lost Videos From iPad Mini 4
As more and more data saved on our iOS device, the problem of data loss we suffer. No one can 100% guarantee that their data saved in the phone are in safe condition. Bad thing can come anytime and to anybody. Valuable data loss can bring huge hurt to our life and business. Below find out some reasons that result in data loss it will help you to avoid such loss to some extent.
- Accidental deletion: When you delete any unwanted videos from iPad 4, you may select and delete important videos as well. Also before deleting anything please check twice before you tap on Delete.
- Wrong Operation – Most of the times photos, videos, contacts, messages get deleted due to wrong operation of iPad 4. Handling improperly iPad 4 can take place by you or by your friends or family members.
- Loss/Damage of iOS Device – You may lose your important data if your iOS device gets damaged, lost, stolen or get broken. To avoid such data loss, you must protect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Mishandling of iPad 4 – If your iPad 4 accidentally gets drops onto the ground from your hands or into water then it can result in complete data loss from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
These are some common reasons through which user of iOS device lose their precious and valuable data. No matter, whatever may be the reasons behind the data loss one can easily restore them back with the help of iOS Device Recovery tool.
How to Backup your iDevices using iCloud or iTunes
If you have a backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data. Below you will find out how to create a backup of your iDevice by using iCloud or iTunes:
1 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup in iOS 8 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup in iOS 7 or earlier
- Click on Backup Now. Make sure that the backup process completed by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and then choose your iDevice. The backup you have created just now will appear with the time and file size.
- While performing this process, make sure your device is connected with Wi-Fi network until the process complete and iCloud backup is turned on.
If your iCluod backup is turned on then iCloud will automatically backup your device every day. But only if:
- Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Your device’s screen is locked
- Your device is connected to a power source
- You have enough space available in your iCloud for the backup
2 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Connect your iDevice to computer and open iTunes.
- Now transfer the data that you have downloaded from iTunes or App store. To transfer files just click on File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. If you are using Windows computer and File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Now click on Backup Now. If you are using Windows computer then click File > Devices > Back up. If File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Once the backup process completes, you can now see the backup completed successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. There you can see the name of your device along with date and time that iTunes have created a backup.
So, these are the two methods through which you can make a backup of your iOS Device that will help you to restore your photos, videos, notes, messages, contacts, audio and other files if you delete/lose data or your iDevices get lost/stolen.
You May Also Like: How to Permanently Clean Corrupted Media Files from iPad on Windows/Mac
Manual Methods to Restore Videos From iPhone/iPad
As most of the iDevices users face a loss of data such as pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, notes, audio, etc. Here find out the manual methods that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod or iPad. You can follow the below methods only when you have synced your iDevice with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
Method 1 – Restore your device from iCloud backup
- Switch on your iDevice. Go to iOS Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen.
- Now connect your device with Wi-Fi network and follow the steps until you see Set Up Device screen.
- Click on Restore from iCloud Backup. Sign into your iCloud account.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Once you select the backup the transfer will start.
- If you have used multiple Apple IDs for purchasing apps or contents from iTunes or App store then you have to sign in each Apple IDs. If you have forgotten the password then you can skip this step and enter it later.
- Now you have to just give a process time to complete the task. Restoring data from backup can take a time, depending upon the size of the file and network speed.
Note – If you have already set up your device then you have to erase all content from your iDevice because backup through iCloud is only possible through the Setup Assistant.
Method 2 – Restore your device from iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device. If iTunes tell you that there is an iOS update then get the latest update.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you are using Windows computer and if there is no File menu then you can press Alt key.
- Now select the date and size of each file and select the most appropriate. Click on Restore and wait for the process to complete.
- Your iDevice will restart and then it will sync with your computer. Stay connected till the sync process completes.
Recovering Deleted Videos from iPad Mini 4
In order to recover lost or deleted videos from iPad Mini 4, you have take help of iOS Device Data Recovery software, if you do not have any backup. The video recovery software for iPad Mini 4 easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing videos form iPad Mini 4.
Beside videos, the iPad Mini 4 Data Recovery software also retrieve other data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks. It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc.
The software comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can easily operate it. It also allows you to preview the files of recovered data within the application before final recovery. So, what are you waiting for just download and install this powerful iPad Mini 4 Data recovery software for free and restore back all data what you have lost.
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Videos From iPad Mini 4:
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
Tips to Avoid Data Loss From iDevices, including iPad Mini 4:
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way, or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.