Get Back Deleted iPhone Data After Setting iPhone To 1970
To iPhone users experience of data loss is not rare, iPhone brings great and good user experience but besides this data loss let users run a great risk. If you have lost your iPhone data after Setting your iPhone To 1970 then also don’t get worried because still you have a chance to Recover Data after setting iPhone to 1970, and that is possible by making use of professional iOS Device Recovery tool that enables you to recover the deleted data directly from iPhone.
The software has so many other features like:
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports all iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE and the latest iOS 9 fully!
- Recover data lost during deletion, jailbreak, restored Factory settings, iOS 9 upgrade, etc.
Hi everyone, I have lost all my data after I have changed the time to 1st January 1970. I am not getting the data which I have saved in my iPhone and I don’t want to lose anything from it. Now I am realizing that what mistake I have done. It’s really irritating and don’t have any idea of how to recover those data as those data are very much important to me. I have iPhone 6 with ioS 9.2.1 running.
There are many users who try to set the time to 1970 and they face data loss situation. However many trustful technology warned not to set time on iPhone to 1970 but still some users try to do that and result as data loss.
How to recover those data as the time has set to previous year. Well if you have iTunes backup of your data then it is well and good and all the data can be retrieved which includes contacts, messages, voice memos, photos, notes etc from bricked iPhone. If you don’t have backup then you have to use professional recovery software to recover the lost data from bricked phone.
Other Causes of iPhone/iPad or iPod Data Loss
- Hardware or software Malfunction – This is another reason of data loss. The hardware or software malfunction can take place when you drop your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the ground, interruption while charging the device or replacing the battery casually.
- Accidental Deletion of Data – Sometimes, we accidentally delete data by pressing the wrong button. While deleting unwanted files we click on “Delete All” button and thereby we lose our important data as well.
- Virus/Malware Attack – Virus/Malware attack is one of the prime factors that can easily corrupt stored data on your iDevices. Hackers making more and more iOS-based virus and malware to gain remote access of other people iPhones, iPad and iPod. Even the best anti-virus programs are not able to detect them.
- Software corruption – your iDevice may suffer software corruption and an app might shut down unexpectedly while you are using it and as a result, you may encounter data loss. Sometimes, anti-virus or other security apps can cause software corruption of your iOS device.
- Other Reasons – Other reasons such as performing restore factory settings, improper jailbreak of iDevices, downgrade or upgrade of iOS, etc can lead to data loss.
So all these are the common scenarios which can lead to data loss situation. But now nothing to worry about data loss as you can easily recover your lost or deleted data from your device by using appropriate iPhone data recovery software. With the help of iOS Device Recovery software, all the data which are lost due to any reasons including setting up phone to 1970, is easily retrieved.
How to Backup your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes
If you have a backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod then you will have the option to recover your deleted, lost or missing data. Below find out how to create a backup of your iDevice by using iCloud or iTunes:
1 – Create a Backup by using iCloud
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup in iOS 8 or later
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup in iOS 7 or earlier
- Click on Backup Now. Make sure that the backup process completed by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and then choose your iDevice. The backup you have created just now will appear with the time and file size.
- While performing this process, make sure your device is connected with Wi-Fi network until the process complete and iCloud backup is turned on.
If your iCluod backup is turned on then iCloud will automatically backup your device every day. But only if:
- Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Your device’s screen is locked
- Your device is connected to a power source
- You have enough space available in your iCloud for the backup
2 – Create a Backup by using iTunes
- Connect your iDevice to computer and open iTunes
- Now transfer the data that you have downloaded from iTunes or App store. To transfer files just click on File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. If you are using Windows computer and File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Now click on Backup Now. If you are using Windows computer then click File > Devices > Back up. If File menu does not appear then hold down the Control + B key.
- Once the backup process completes, you can now see the backup completed successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. There you can see the name of your device along with date and time that iTunes have created a backup.
So, these are the two methods through which you can make a backup of your iOS Device that will help you to restore your photos, videos, notes, messages, contacts, audio and other files if you delete/lose data or your iDevices get lost/stolen.
How to Recover Data after setting iPhone to 1970
The only best way to recover data after setting up iPhone to 1970, is to take help of iOS Device Recovery software, which is all in whole software where users will get the best way to recover their lost data without any original data loss from iPhone.
This software supports every iOS device such as iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It has the ability to restore all data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, WhatsApp chat history, reminder etc. It is compatible with all iOS operating system and also supports the latest iOS 10.3. Juts feel free to use it without any restriction and get back your erased data easily.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data after setting iPhone to 1970
Step 1: Connect iOS Device with Computer
At first, there is a need to launch dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device so that you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, to your computer. Now click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Tips: Before you run dr.fone, you should to download the latest version of iTunes. In order to avoid the automatically sync, don’t launch iTunes when dr.fone toolkit is running. It is suggested that you disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand. For this, you have to launch iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
Step 2: Scan Your Device for Lost Data on It
Now simply click the “Start Scan” button to start this program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for lost or deleted data. The scanning process may last a few minutes, most probably, depending on the amount of data on your device. During the scanning process, if you notice that the data you are looking for is present there, then you can click the “Pause” button in order to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview the Scanned Data
The scan will take some time. Once it’s finish, you can see a scan result that appears by the program. The lost and previous data on your device displays in categories. In order to filter out the deleted data on your iOS device, there is a need to swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON. By clicking the file type in the left side, you can preview the found data. You can then see there is a search box on the top right of the window. There, you can search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Step 4: Recover Data from Your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
When you find the data you are looking for, you just have to put the check mark in front of the box to select them. And then, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window. By default, the recovered data will be saved to your computer. As for text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes, when you click Recover, a pop-up will ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”. If you want to put these messages back to your iOS device, click “Recover to Device”.
If data is available on your device then some or the other day, it may get lost. So why to face this situation if you already make some arrangement of your essential data. Create a backup of all important files and forget about data loss. All in whole, this blog provide you best ways to get back your lost data from your device and that too without original data loss.