Permanently Delete Damaged or Corrupted Media Files from iPad
If you think that after deleting data from iPad all of your data gets deleted permanently then you are wrong, they can still available on your iPad and one can easily recover them. So in order to delete all the entire iPad data permanently before selling or donating you need a professional iPad Data Eraser tool.
- Wipe your iPad data like text messages, contacts, videos, photos, apps, account detail, passwords and other data stored on it.
- Work with iDevices – Jailbroken iPhone friendly and carrier-locked iOS devices
- Mil-spec DOD 5220 – 22 M for deleting data permanently
- Protect your confidential data safe by wiping you iPad data completely.
Among several smartphones, iOS device is known as one of the top brand and iPad is also one of the selected devices in iOS device which is liked by most people. iPad is used by many people for watching videos and movies because it has bigger screen compared to other smartphones. This is portable and can be used anywhere due to its light weight and small size compared to computer. However while using, sometimes the media files in it may corrupt due to several reasons and it becomes a headache to remove it.
Even you try to delete the files but it is not removed from your iOS device and at that time, you don’t know what to do. Your device does not respond and error message starts to pop-up. The reasons are due to the corrupt media files. You may not like these types of intermission and so you would like to remove them immediately so that your device can work perfectly as before. For that, you need to delete the corrupt media files but before that, it is necessary to know the reason behind the corruption of media files on your iOS device.
Causes of Corrupted Media Files:
- While updating any media files, if there is a sudden power failure then the media files can become corrupt. As for instance, if power fails while copying video files then the video files will become corrupt and it will not play. Therefore if you don’t want such situation then you need to have an alternative power backup so that your media files won’t get corrupt.
- When your device doesn’t have anti-virus installed or when it is outdated then it is obvious that your device will be infected with harmful virus. The main reason for corruption is virus attack and to avoid such corruption, anti-virus should be installed and it should be updated. When your system crashes then the media files will be corrupted and the function of iPad, iPhone or iPod can be decreased.
The above-mentioned causes can lead your iPad media files to become corrupt and so the corrupted files need to be deleted from the device. However, there are some media files which are not deleted even after deleting and some may get recovered after deleting with the help of some software. How to delete the iPad media files permanently?
You Might Also Like:
How to Delete Corrupted Media Files
When there is no solution of how to remove the corrupt media files and when it is not removed by normal deleting then it is better to use some professional software which can help you to delete all the corrupt media files permanently from your iOS device. Full Data Eraser for iOS on Windows/Mac is one of the best iOS device software which can permanently delete the media files from iPad. It will not let you down and it works very effectively by cleaning each corrupt files. After this, no other software can recover those deleted files and your iPad would be safe now and it will work perfect. By this way, your iOS device will function well and there will be more storage in it.
- This software can easily erase files like call history, Safari history, messages, notes, contacts, photos, reminders etc permanently and these deleted files will not be recovered by any other software.
- The software is 100% risk-free and it is clean and therefore you don’t have to worry about the files
- The software completely scans the entire device so that no corrupt files remain on iPad, iPhone or iPod and if it is found then it can remove them immediately
- It has high compatibility and therefore the software can very easily delete the corrupt data from any iOS device
- There is no need of technical knowledge to use this software and it can be handled by users on its own.
Steps to Permanently Erase Corrupt Media Files From iPad
First, run Dr.Fone Full Data Eraser software on your computer and after that, you will see the below-mentioned image with several options.
Step 1: Connect your device to your computer
Connect your iOS device to your computer and then select “iOS Full Data Eraser”. After that you will get the below-mentioned image:
Step 2: Begin to delete all data from your device permanently
When the program identifies your device then you can click “Erase” button to delete data from your device permanently.
Step 3: Wait till the data deletion is complete
After the data deletion starts, nothing to do but only have to wait till the process completes. Make sure the device is connected properly during the entire process.
When the deletion is finished, you will see the window disappearing as follows.
Now your iOS device is completely deleted and it now turns into a new device. There is no data left and you can use it according to your wish.
If you are using iPad and some of the files have been corrupted and you wish to delete all the files completely from your iPad then you can easily do it. Yes, with the help of Full Data Eraser tool, you can easily delete all the files from your iPad with the above steps.