Getting iTunes error 53 on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? Don’t worry as here you will get the complete solution on how to resolve this issue. iTunes is one of most popular media players; this program is very simple and easy to use. Downloading and listening music with iTunes is really amazing pleasure. However many people have different experience and one of the most common issue is the iTunes error 53 that encountered while the program is running or during the iPhone restoring / updating process. It will show the error message like this “: iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
It may happen with you that when you plug your iPhone into the computer, you will get an error message showing the error 53. You are only trying restore the the iOS firmware but this iTunes error won’t let you do so. Instead of that, it throws the error 53 on the screen and now the iPhone is blank and don’t have any idea that how to fix this issue?
What’s the error and what are its reasons?
The following error message you will get on your iPhone screen
“iPhone” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (53).”
iTunes player shows this kind of error message on your iPhone when you are:
- Downgrading to another iOS firmware
- Restoring the iOS firmware
- Updating to new iOS firmware
- Incomplete installation or corrupt download of iTunes software.
- Corruption of windows registry while installing or5 uninstalling any iTunes-related software.
- May be iTunes related program get infected with the virus.
- Another program maliciously deleted the iTunes related files.
Solution to fix this issue:
Here are few things that you can do to get rid of this error.
#1: Wipe the registry clean
This is the best possible way to fix iTunes Error 53 on iPhone 6 or 6S. This is a pretty useful action that you should take each time when you install some programs. It helps you in speeding up your iPhone. It is simple and beneficial too. Use any professional registry cleaner for this task.
#2: Wipe clean junk files
Each operating system get accumulated by some cache and log files after long time of usage. So it is very compulsory to clean out this junk files, if you don’t do it then your iTunes software will get extremely slow or display the “Unknown error 53” message, the reason can be the overburdened hard drive or file conflicts. After cleaning up relaunch iTunes and try to restore the device.
#3: Reinstall iTunes
On your PC you can easily reinstall the iTunes. Just go to the Add or Remove Programs -> Uninstall iTunes. After that download the latest iTunes version and install it again. Make a restart to your PC as this will help you to fix error 53 from iTunes.
#4: Restore your iPhone with the Original Touch ID button
Have you replaced the display or the touch id button on your iPhone? The touch id is directly connected with the motherboard and if you replace it then the error 53 is the obvious thing to appear when you try to restore your device via iTunes. For this you need to use the old touch id button and try to restore your device.
These ways will surely help you in fixing this iTunes error 53 and you will be able to use your favorite media player just like before the problem. meanwhile doing all these steps if somehow you lost your important iPhone data then don’t get worried for it because you have the solution for its recovery also that is by using iOS Device Data Recovery Tool.
About iOS Device Recovery Tool
iOS Device Data Recovery Tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. It can recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call logs, memos, calendars, camera roll, reminder, WhatsApp chat history, documents and even safari bookmarks. It can recover data that has lost due to any reasons that include factory setting restore, accidental deletion, system crash, broken device, etc. The software is available separately for both Windows and Mac and comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can easily operate it. It also allows you to preview the files of recovered data within the application before final recovery. So, what are you waiting for just download and install this powerful iDevice Data recovery software for free and restore back all data what you have lost.
Key Features of iOS Device Recovery Tool
- Recovers deleted data directly from iOS Device – This tool easily recovers deleted/lost/erased/missing data from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Support different kind of data recovery – The software is capable to recover Contacts, Messages, Notes, Reminder, App videos, Call history, WhatsApp History, Safari Bookmark, Voice Memo, Camera Roll, App Documents, etc.
- Recover Data from iTunes Backup – It also recovers the previously deleted data from iTunes backup. So, if you have deleted any data from iTunes backup and want to restore it then you can sue this software.
- Restore data from iCloud Backup – Similarly, it also retrieve previously lost/deleted data from iCloud Backup as it is in the case of iTunes Backup.
- Preview Option – This iOS Device Data Recovery allow you to preview the files within the software before final recovery. It save user’s valuable time as it helps to select appropriate file for recovery.
- Easy to use – It comes with user friendly interface and therefore anybody can operate this software to recover deleted data from iDevices.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
Step 1 – Download and install iOS Device Recovery tool (Mac/Windows as per your system OS) on your system and with the help of USB cable connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your system. After that, you will get the below interface.
Step 2 – Enter Scanning Mode to Scan the Device
Follow the below-mentioned instruction to enter into scanning mode:
- Click the Start button
- Hold ‘Power‘ and ‘Home‘ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds, release the ‘Power‘ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home‘ button
- You will be informed that you have successfully entered into the scanning mode and you can release the ‘Home‘ button now
Once the above process successfully complete, the software will start to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – Preview and Recover Data
After the scanning process gets completed, you can then Preview the file one after the other before recovery and then make selections for the files to recover.
Step 4: Once you select the files for recovery click on “Recover” button, to restore the deleted data back on your system.
Tips to Avoid iOS Data Loss
Losing data from iOS Devices is a really an unpleasant incident particularly for those who rely on iPhone or iPad for business. Because losing important data always cost you lots of time and money to get it recovered. So, here are some tips that you can follow to avoid iOS data loss in future:
- At the time when you want to delete files from iOS devices, just check the files twice carefully that the files you are deleting are the exact one.
- Always backup your data on a regular basis by syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes or iCloud for backup.
- Make a habit of keeping the backup of your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud every time before you update your device to new iOS version.
- Most of the users go for jailbreak. Hence, it is recommended that when you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod then do it in a proper way, or else you may lose data of that iOS device.
- While you are in crowds of people you must remember to pay attention to keep your iOS device in a safe place.
- As there are no specific reasons for White Apple logo of death, it is suggested that you must be careful while installing any app on your iOS device.
- If you have set the password to lock your iOS device then it is suggested that you must write down the password and keep it in a safe place to prevent forgetting the password.
- While you perform restore factory settings you should remember to backup your iOS Device.