Easiest way to retrieve lost/deleted Viber messages
Viber is wonderful app that permits you sending and receiving messages and also to make calls to other Viber users. You can also share images, video, audio, media, messages, etc. Viber works on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G network. But if you have lost/deleted Viber messages of your iOS or iPhone for any reason then do not worry because with iOS recovery tool you can get them back.
iOS Device Recovery can aid you to:
- Recovers data from apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, iMovie, Flickr, iPhoto, Kindle, etc.
- Restore media contents directly such as, voice memos, photo stream, message attachments, photo library and camera roll.
- It supports all models of iPhone/iPad such as iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad etc.
We understand how important your message history is; Want to know how you have lost Viber messages from iPhone (including iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6Plus) as well how to recover Viber messages from iPhone.
Top Six Reasons of Viber Messages Loss from ios
- If the Viber app is deleted than you lost all the Viber messages.
- No longer, you can access the Viber chats, when it has been crashed.
- iOs 7, iOs 8 update deleted your Viber chats.
- Sometimes you delete the messages, after that you need it back.
- iPhone black screen, jailbreak, white Apple logo screen of death and more could also cause Viber messages loss.
- iPhone factory settings restore erased all data including Viber messages.
Is there any way to Recover iPhone Deleted Viber Messages? (iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6plus)
It’s a big problem to store all messages. To free up space and to speed up the phone, sometimes we delete it.
You can recover it back, by using iPhone data recovery software on Windows/Mac. Software will thoroughly scan the iOs device (iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6plus, iPad) and recover deleted Viber messages.
The solution to recover deleted Viber messages.
Step1. Connect your iOs device to the computer
After installing the program start using it, connect your iOs device to your PC. When you PC identify your device, you will get the following window.
Step2. Scan your iOs device for data on it.
Be relaxed that you can’t recall your iOs device deleted messages of Viber, if you can go through the system; you will find back your data on it. If you are iOs device users, you can change to the Advance Mode to get a better scan. Just keep following the description that program shows you.
Here are some descriptions below to start scanning.
- Keep your iOs device and select the “Start” button.
- Simultaneously press Power button and Home buttons for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds is over, free the Power button, but for another 15 seconds you have to keep holding the Home button.
Software will automatically start scanning your iOs device as soon as you have been informed that you’ve successfully entered the scanning mode.
For the users of iOs device (6 Plus/4S/5S/5/6/5C, users can simply click the “start scan” on window to scan it as.
Step3. Preview and back up data
At the last when your iOs device scan is completed, in clear categories you will find all your data which software found from your iOs device when it finished scanning. You can check those data individually and then click “Recover” to secure them on your PC.
Not only you will find data those were already in your iOs device but you will also find data which were recently deleted from your phone but they will have their own color. On the top you will find button to “just show the deleted items” you can switch on that button.When you want to watch them separately.
Note: After doing so much even if you have been asked for password then don’t be upset. You should know that Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS will not change anything on your iphone, immobilizes the password is also included. As a result, Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS will not help you to remove the password. iTunes will remember the password if you’ve synced your device with iTunes lately? If yes! Then Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS can go inside your device by the use of it. You don’t have to run iTunes on your PC for this.