Step by Step Guide to Restore Data from iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Data recovery tool is one of the perfect way to get back data from iPhone6. With the help of this iOS data restoring software you can retrieve all types of data that get inaccessible after phone frozen or upgrading your iPhone.
- Easily get back data from iPhone 6
- You don’t need iTunes backup in order to restore your iPhone data.
- Able to restore all types of data like photos, iMessages, Contacts, Watsapp chats, videos and more.
Hi, I have lost my iPhone 6 notes from my device as those notes are very much important for me. Everything was OK but what happened I don’t know and I have lost all my iPhone notes after jailbreaking. Can anybody tell me how to get it back?
Nowadays, you will find many people are using iPhone 6 as they used it for capturing photos, videos and playing games with the new iPhone 6. With this phone, you can easily send free imessages to your friends. You may store lots of data in your iPhone but this once lost on your iPhone 6, it needs to be recovered on iPhone 6.
Have you faced such type of issue that you’re important data like contacts, photos and other files on your iPhone 6 have got deleted accidentally? Or have you ever come across the problem that you’re important data and files have been stolen? You will find many people face this issue and then they search if there is some way to get back those data. They search on Google to recover the deleted data from iPhone 6. In fact there are several ways by which you can recover the lost data from your iPhone 6 but before that it is important to know the causes of data loss in iPhone 6
Data loss reasons on iPhone 6:
If you are using iPhone 6, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 etc then you may face data loss situation from iPhone due to the mentioned below reasons:
- Accidentally deletion can delete the files on iPhone by pressing wrong button.
- Due to iOS 8/7.1 updates or upgrade to lower version which can erase the iPhone data.
- Data loss can happen while original factory settings restore.
- Data is lost when your iPhone is crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged, lost or stolen.
- Due to improper operation while jailbreak can cause you loss of data.
However data loss can be restored by using the data recover software which will offer you 3 types of data recovery, This can be recover data directly from iPhone without backup, restore data from iTunes backup and retrieve data from iCloud backup for iPhone data recovery software.
iPhone 6 data recovery to recover the data:
To recover the deleted data from iPhone 6, you need to use iPhone Data Recovery software for Mac/Windows. This software will help you to recover the accidentally deleted data or files from iPhone 6. The data recovery software is professional and easy-to-use data recovery software for iOS device, With the help of the software, you can easily recover the deleted contacts, pictures, messages, videos, notes, safari bookmarks, calendars, reminders and many more. This software aims to solve all the data loss issues and is considered as one of best recovery software to recover the deleted data from iPhone 6. It is all round data recovery software and provides you the perfect solution for recovering the data with reliable methods.
Steps to recover the lost data from iPhone 6:
Step 1 – Connect your iphone device to the computer.
Attach your iPhone with your computer through digital cable and execute the program to get the bellow given interface.
Step 2 – Enter DFU mode to scan the device.
Follow the below steps to get into the DFU mode before scanning the device for lost data.
- Hold the device and click ‘Start‘ button in the software interface.
- Then hold ‘Power’ and ‘Home‘ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds and then hold two buttons immediately after step 1.
- After passing 10 seconds, release the ‘Power‘ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home‘ button. After 10 seconds, you will be informed that you have successfully entered into the DFU mode and you can release the ‘Home‘ button now.
- Once the above process is finished, the software will begin to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – Preview and perform selective recovery of data
After scanning your device this tool display the data in categories like photos stream, camera roll, photos library, contacts, call history, message attachments, messages, calendar, reminders, notes, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview full contents of the lost data one by one.
To recover some selected file mark them and press ‘Recover’ button to restore it. But in case of complete recovery then just mark all of them and click ‘Recover‘ to save them on the computer in just one click.