Professional Way to get Back Lost iPhone Data after Updating to iOS 8
In order to restore inaccessible iPhone data after updating your iDevice to iOS 8 you should use an advance and powerful iOS Device Data Recovery software. Via this application one can easily get back all of their iOS Device data that get inaccessible due to any reason. With the help of this too you can:
- Restore all types of data from iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS and other devices.
- Deal with all types of data lost situation such as data loss after Jailbreak, ROM Flashing, System Crash and more.
- It allows recovery of all kind of data like photos, videos, musics, whatsapp data and more.
It has been long time since iOS 8 has launched in the market but still there are many iPhone users who are still using iOS 7 and even the iOS 6 or earlier versions on there iPhone. But iOS 8 is most powerful and useful and many of the users like it more after being used to it. Apple has been upgrading its apps and other services to meet the iOS 8 user’s satisfaction so that they can enjoy more conveniently after they upgrade there iPhone to iOS 8. Here are some features of iOS 8:
- It helps to improve the ability of local dictation.
- Lets you add the locations in the calendar and call the map to display its position.
- Exhibits Interactive notification area.
- Facetime Group chats.
- Airprint to let wireless printing of PDF files.
- Cross-platform transmission
- Contains built in Apple/map
- Identification of integrated songs.
- Voice call based on LTE network
All these great functions come with the new iOS 8 upgrades. But however you may encounter loss of data issues after upgrading your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to iOS 8. To get back the lost and deleted data after up-grading it to iOS 8 you need to take help of the iPhone Data Recovery for Mac/Windows. It helps to bring back your iOS data such as Photos, Videos, Music, Contacts, SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, iBooks reading etc. from your iPhone after iOS 8 upgrade. This software offers your two ways: Restore back data directly from the iPhone directly or retrieve back from the iTunes backup files. This software aims to solve all the data loss issues and is considered as one of the best that you can use to recover the deleted or lost data from your iPhone. It is efficient enough in recovering all the SMS, contacts, videos, photos, call history, Safari bookmarks and more. It is all-round and provisional recovery software and provides more perfect solution for recovering the data with reliable methods.
Part 1: Recover lost or deleted data directly from iPhone after system upgrade.
Step 1 – Firstly you need to attach the computer using USB then execute the program and you will find an interface window as shown below.
Step 2 – Here are the steps you need to follow to get into the DFU mode before scanning the device to recover your lost camera roll.
- Firstly hold the device and click on the “Start” button on the software interface.
- Then you need to hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Home’ buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 and then hold two buttons immediately after step 1.
- After10 seconds you need to release the ‘Power’ button right away but keep holding the ‘Home’ button. After 10 seconds, it will inform you to have to successfully enter into the DFU mode and you can release the ‘Home’ button now.
- Once this above process gets finished then the software will begin to scan your device automatically for lost data.
Step 3 – After finishing of scanning process this tool displays your data in categories wise where you can see all your lost data one by one.
For recovering back the selected data you need to mark them and press ‘Recover’ button to restore it. But in case of complete recovery then just mark all of them and click the particular data such as messages, notes, bookmarks etc. for saving them on the computer in just one click.
Part 2: Recover previous data from iTunes Backup
In this recovery mode you can effortlessly restore your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. Through this method, you can find your previous data that you failed to recover directly from the device.
Step 1 –To recover data from iTunes backup files you need to execute the program and select the “Recover from iTunes Backup File” mode.
In this step you can easily see many iTunes backup file of previous sync iPhone with iTunes from which you can select the backup that you want. You need to click on ‘Start Scan’ to begin iTunes backup extraction process.
Step 2 – After the scanning process gets finished then that gets backed up by the iTunes gets appeared in the categories which you can preview one by one before recovery.
After all these you can mark and recover the selective data that you want or you can mark all by pressing “Recover” button at the bottom.