Recover Reminders from iOS device
Restoring the data means that the data present in your device will be replaced by the contents in backup. So it there any way to backup the deleted reminders back in your device? Then the answer is Yes! Here you will know how to recover the lost or deleted data back in your device. For recovering the reminders from your device you can take the help of iOS Data Recovery software On Windows /Mac that is capable of recovering and restoring any type of data back in your device. By the help of this data recovery software you can recover lost or deleted, text message, reminders, call logs, call history, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, contacts, and other data.
The software has so many other features like:
- Supports all iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE and the latest iOS 9 fully!
- Recover data lost during deletion, jailbreak, restored Factory settings, iOS 9 upgrade, etc.
- Recovers data from apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, iMovie, Flickr, iPhoto, Kindle, etc.
- Restore media contents directly such as, voice memos, photo stream, message attachments, photo library and camera roll.
Everyone enjoy the iOS reminder app to make daily schedule, alarm to inform them and to organize life in to-do lists. You can easily create time and date or the location based notification with the Reminders. But there are few things that can make your reminder lost like upgrading your iOS device, accidental deletion, device crash, broken device etc.
What if one day you meet any above situation and found that you have lost the iOS reminder. If you have lost or deleted your important reminders from iOS device what you are going to do.
To make your daily schedule prefect we use reminder so that we can perform and complete the task according to the given time.Thought iOS device provides two ways iCloud and iTunes to restore and backup device so that you can easily recover the lost or deleted files and data but this is limited that you have backup the data before falling into any data loss situation.
How to Recover Reminders from iOS device
You can easily recover the lost or deleted reminders form your iOS device by the help of IOS Data Recovery software On Windows /Mac.
Step 1. Download the program and connect your iOS device to your system
Download and install iOS Data Recovery and with the help of USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your system. You will get the below interface.
Step 2. Scan your iOS device by entering into the DFU mode
Note: Before scanning the iOS device get into DFU mode and then scan the lost or deleted data in your device.
- Hold your device and hit the “Start” button from the software interface.
- Hold the “Power” and “Home” button on your device for 10 sec. This data recovery software will count the time for you.
- When 10 seconds will get over you can leave the “Power” button, but keep holding the “Home” button for more10 seconds, You will get a message that you have successfully entered the DFU mode and now you can leave the “Home” button now.
The program will start scanning your device for the lost or deleted reminder, and you will find the below interface.
Step 3. Preview and select the recover files
As soon as the scanning process gets over all your files will be displayed. You can preview the file one after another before recovery.
Note: If you want to get them back you can select the data by clicking the “Recover” button to save them on your system in just one click.
But if you want to recover your few deleted data then you can use button in red area on above interface to choose the deleted files and mark them to recover.
Note: As soon as the scanning process get over you will get the recovered data in a categories, such as camera roll, contacts, notes, reminders, message attachments, messages, call history, photo library, voice memos, photo stream, calendar and safari bookmark.