Get back lost data from iDevice effortlessly
If you are an iPhone user or any other iOS device user and have lost or deleted data for some reasons and thinking of how to restore and recover back your deleted and lost texts, contacts, images and video, photo stream and other data. Then iOS device data recovery is most probably the best available option to serve your needs.
- Recover inaccessible data from iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch
- Restore data that’s lost due to deletion, device damage, iOS upgrade, formatting & so on
- Recover your device from loopping recovery mode & Apple white screen of death
- Get back lost data in just 3 steps- connect>scan>recover
In this critical situation you can make yourself out with the help of iTunes backup file. If you are a computer user and ever synchronized your iOS device with the computer while transferring or fetching data through computer then you can easily restore back your iOS device data.
How you can restore back iOS data by just synchronizing it with the computer before data loss?
After synchronizing the iOS device with the computer automatically a backup is created by the device which is known as iTunes. It is a separate backup files that contains all your data such as photos, contacts, calendar, sms messages, recordings, videos, voicemails, notes, and call history.
To restore back the iTunes backups from your iOS device anytime you need to follow the instructions as mentioned below.
- Firstly connect your iPhone to the computer with the help of USB cable.
- Then open the iTunes.
- If the new or erased iOS device, iTunes prompts to restore the backup file.
- Or click on Control button that is present under the DEVICES present at the left menu.
- Then select the restore from backup.
- And then choose the backup and then synchronize and click the restore button.
But when your iOS device gets crashed due to jailbreak failure or upgrade and your computer fails to read the backup file directly. Then you need to take help of iOS Data Recovery software On Windows /Mac. It easily restores back the whole data stored in your device by extracting all the data stored in your device. This software helps you to easily restore back 11 file formats including contacts, call logs, memos, SMS, even Safari bookmarks from iTunes backup files. You need not to restore your whole device or connecting the device with computer. It even allows you to see the preview of the files that specific data before recovery for saving your time.
Steps to recover data from iTunes with the help of iOS Data Recovery software:
Step 1: Firstly run the download software and then don’t connect the iOS device with the help of iTunes. After launching the software and launch and select the “Recover from the iTunes Backup file”. Then choose the right backup file and click on “Start Scan”.
Step 2: Now you need to extract the backup files and recover the data. Then select the data that you want to recover and then click on “Recover” button and save it on your PC.