Reterive iPhone Lost/Deleted Data Even If You Don’t Have Any Backup
Some iPhone users accidentally delete their important data from their phone and after that they try to get back all those data but they can’t. When they face such type of situations, they generally ask whether there is any way to recover all the deleted files from iPhone. However, what if you haven’t made any backup of any of your data in iTunes or iCloud backup in advance? It is no exaggeration that most of the users who wants to recover lost iPhone data are suck at this situation. Fortunately, there are such wonderful software like iPhone Data Recovery which helps to recover deleted notes on iPhone directly without any iTunes or iCloud backup.
Other plus point of this recovery tool:
- Supports recovery of about 20+ kinds of iOS contents including Photos, Videos, Reminders, Text Messages, Notes, Call History, Contacts, Calendar, etc.
- Offers recovery in 3 modes: from iDevice directly, iTunes backup and from iCloud backup. This makes it possible to recover any of you deleted data on iPhone directly without any iTunes or iCloud backup.
- Supports all models of iPhone including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6/6s (Plus). So no matter what model of iPhone you are using it is well compatible with all.
No matter how you lost files from your iPhone, there is still a chance of getting those files back. Some of the vital data such as notes, contacts, SMS, call histories are stored in the database. When you accidentally delete the files, then those files which are deleted are still stored in the database and they are technically hidden and mark for deletion. However, if there is back up in iTunes then there is nothing to worry about the deleted or lost files from your iPhone. Therefore you can recover all the lost files or deleted files from iPhone in different ways.
Recover iPhone data files through iTunes:
To recover data files from iPhone through iTunes, you need be sure that you have backed up those data files previously into your iTunes So that you can recover all the deleted files from iTunes. You have to follow the steps to recover the deleted data using iTunes.
- Plug your iPhone into computer by USB cable after which you have to click on the iTunes icon to start it.
- Hit on “File> Device> Restore from backup”
- At last backup will show up, select the one you need and then click to apply it to your iPhone.
Recover iPhone data files through iPhone Data Recovery software:
To recover lost or deleted data files, you need to backup the files in iTunes before but if you forget to backup the data files then what to do? In that situation, you need to use third party recovery software so that it can help you to recover all the lost data files from iPhone. You can use iPhone Data Recovery software On Windows /Mac which is powerful software that recovers lost files from iOS device and iTunes backup. This software helps you to recover lost or deleted data which includes contacts, photos, SMS, call history, notes and many more.
Step to recover iPhone data files:
Step 1: At first, connect iPhone to your system. Now, open iTunes in order to back up your files.
Step 2: Then, run the program. Click ‘Recovery’ button in order to start the recovery process.
Tips: During scanning process, you will be able to see the preview of your recovered files and your device information.
Step 3: Before trying to recover your files, you must preview the deleted iPhone files.
Step 4: Now, click ‘Save’ in order to save the deleted/lost iPhone files to your computers.