Rescue iPad lost data after iOS 7 upgrade
Lost data after upgrading your iDevice? Don’t worry still you have the option to recover it back and that is possible through iPhone Data Recovery which is the most powerful tool to recover data after factory reset iPhone 6S. This tool can recover all your lost data including photos, contacts, notes, reminders, videos, messages, calendar events, call history, etc.
- Retrieving lost media files like photos, videos, audios, etc.
- Restoring messages, contacts, memo, call logs, notes, safari bookmarks, browsing history, whatsapp chat history etc.
- Recovering data from broken, formatted, jalibreak iPhone, iPad or iPod device.
After iOS 6, iOS 7 came into existence and it is the seventh version of Apple’s iOS mobile operating system. Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) company announced this on June 10, 2013 and released on 18th September. This version is redesigned user interface and has lot of changes in functions of operating system.
METHODS TO UPDATE TO iOS 7:
There are two ways to update your iPad to iOS 7 and they are
- Over the air– If you have Wi Fi network then you can directly upgrade to iOS 7 without the need of iTunes. Go to setting then general and then software Update. Click download and install button for iOS 7. Sometimes you may face problems since there are several users to upgrade this version on their phone. Download fails many times before being downloaded completely. After tapping download and install button you need to agree to Apple’s terms and condition. Moreover, during downloading take note of or avoid Apple’s device to connect your device to a power source in order to save battery. When you have successfully downloaded this file then you will get Install Now button.After updating it installs and your device will restart and from the beginning you will come to know that you are using iOS 7. Go down to configure iOS 7. At last you need to click through a set of connections screens.
- Via iTunes– If you want to update via iTunes then this is the fastest method. Firstly, update iTunes to version 11.1. Open iTunes then click on iTunes to check updates for installing latest version. When iTunes is updated then connect to iOS device. On your device click in the upper right corner of iTunes and then click on update button. When a pop up window will appear it will let you know that a new iOS version now exists for your device. Click on download and then update button. If you want to download and install the update then you need to observe its improvement in the status window at the top of iTunes. You must stay your device connected to computer till your device starts again. A complete white iOS 7 setup screen with many numbers of languages will appear on your device after restarting. Go down to enter iOS 7 setup procedure and you will get many screens to configure setting like Location Services, iCloud etc.
Steps to recover Deleted iPad data after Updating iOS 7:
Follow the steps to recover deleted iPad data on Windows or Mac after upgrading it to iOS device.
STEP 1- Enter ‘Recover from iTunes Backup’ mode
Firstly run iOS Data recovery on your computer then select ‘Recover from iTunes Backup’ which is a second recovery mode from the two recovery modes.
STEP 2- Select iTunes backup for scan
From the listed iTunes backups, select a backup and then press ‘Scan’ button to start to take out iTunes backup on your confined computer.
STEP 3- Preview data in the iTunes backup
After the fast scanning procedure, all the data will be shown in an organized way which was surviving in the preceding iTunes backup. Just click to preview and select the one which you want to recover.
STEP 4- Recover and Save deleted data
Finally, you can restore data after updating iOS 7 simply by moving your finger on the right bottom of the program to press ‘Recover’ button. Then, by browsing the file explorer on your computer select file directory to save the files. from iTunes Backup’our .