Recover Data Using 3 Modes of Recovery -
Just download and use the right versions of iPhone 4 (CDMA or GSM), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPad Touch 4.
Using this mode, you can easily recover data from any iOS device like iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or others by extracting the previous iTunes backup. This recovery mode supports the newest iOS 6 operating system as well.
Using this mode, you can easily recover data from any iOS device like iPhon 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or others from iCloud Backup.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Restore Lost Data from Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3 on Windows /Mac
- How to Fix iTunes Error 50 iPhone 4S 5 5C 5S 6 6+ 6S 6S+ on Windows/Mac
- Some New Features Coming to your iPhone and iPad with iOS 9.3
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone 6
- How to fix iPhone Messages and Call History Missing issue after upgrading to iOS 9.2 on Windows/Mac
"I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS 6 and I don't know how but I have lost all the images saved on it. Some of them were really important that I can't afford to lose. But thanks to you guy's and your great product that helped me to recover my lost images directly from my iPhone 4. It is really a great product, high-five to this product...!!!"
" How awesome! I just wanted to check if this software actually work with iPads, but I am amazed with the result that it displayed after scanning. All deleted data were lined up as per their categories. I am really impressed..."